Startup Growth Academy #8: Engage your leads with visuals in social media
Post on 12-Aug-2015
- 1. #8 Engage your leads with visuals in social media
- 2. Using high quality visuals throughout your communication is no longer an option if you want to compete in an online landscape. Countless research has been done on the topic and the evidence is overwhelmingly conclusive: using visuals will boost your engagement. The equation is pretty simple IMO. Anything you can do to push your leads from the MQL to SQL stage is worth doing. I bet youve heard a ton of stories about infographics and other useful freebies, so why not speed up this process with automation? Christopher Gimmer, Snappa Greg Pietruszynski, Growbots
- 3. #facts Over the last several years, content marketing has exploded:
- 4. #1 North American marketing teams are now spending more than $40 billion to produce and distribute content.
- 5. #2 Tweets with images receive 150% more retweets, 98% more favorites and 18% more clicks.
- 6. #3 Images and photos are the most important tactic in optimizing social media posts.
- 7. #4 Visual content is a key component in each of the top 5 most eective B2B marketing tactics.
- 8. #5 When BuzzSumo analyzed 100 million articles, they also arrived at one clear conclusion: Having at least one image in your post leads to more shares on social media.
- 9. #stand out If you really want to stand out and make an impression, you need to create unique featured images for all of your posts.
- 10. #customize Going the extra mile to customize your images will not only make your content look more unique, but it will also help you stand out in the crowded news feeds that compete for our attention. According to Marketing Sherpa, 73% of all B2B leads are not sales-ready. Warm your leads up!
- 11. As the old saying goes - a picture is worth a thousand words. This is especially true when it comes to screenshots. #screenshots Screenshots are instant social proof. Monosnap is very useful.
- 12. Quotes are already some of the most popular things to share on social media. However, if you create an image for the quote instead of just plain text, you can significantly boost engagement. #be smart
- 13. Reuse your visuals in materials for leads!
- 14. Stats in visual format will always be a lot more compelling than plain text.
- 15. On the Groove blog, they love to incorporate stills from movies and tv shows to help convey the emotion theyre trying to get across.
- 16. As a startup, first impressions are critical. Take the time needed to create high quality visuals for all of your social media profiles and content. #first impression
- 17. Some startups are using social media visuals to accomplish a goal. Take a look at the creative cover photo on HeyCarsons Facebook page: #get users to take action
- 18. Read the whole article here: http://blog.growbots.com/ startup-growth- academy-8-engage-your- leads-with-visuals-in- social-media
- 19. Join FREE Startup Growth Academy! growbots.com | blog.growbots.com Greg Pietruszynski | @pietruszynski CEO Growbots - A.I. for Sales | @growbots_ Christopher Gimmer | @cgimmer Technical marketer and co-founder of Snappa - graphic design tool for digital marketers. Also co- founded BootstrapBay.com. snappa.io | blog.snappa.io
View more >
SOCIAL PROSPECTING WORKBOOK: HOW TO USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO FIND NEW LEADS Use popular social channels to prospect, engage with and convert new leads. WORKBOOK.
Leveraging-Social-Media-to-Engage-Customers-and-Build-Your ... ... Leveraging-Social-Media-to-Engage-Customers-and ... Engage Customers and Build Your Brand ... vs. promotional ...