top 5 fat burning foods
out of 7
Post on 16-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Top 5 Fat-Burning Foods Its real that some foods have a much more thermogenic effect, so you literally scorch calories as you chew. Other eats contain nutrients and compounds that stoke your metabolic fire. You need to choose a better food that contain vitamins, nutrition and low calories. Feed your metabolism with these.
- 2. Whose grains are one of the natural food so that they contain a huge amounts of fiber and vitamins. You can use it as much possible in your diet. Try to always pick the best food from market and should be contain the measurement of every calories and nutrition. Whole grains
- 3. Lean meats If you eat non-veg then you can intake. Protein has a high thermogenic effect: You burn about 30% of the calories the food contains during digestion (so a 300-calorie chicken breast requires about 90 calories to break it down).
- 4. Low-fat dairy products Low fat dairy products are rich in calcium and vitamin D, these help preserve and build muscle mass essential for maintaining a robust metabolism. So we need to choose dairy product that contain low fats.
- 5. Green tea This is one of the food who burn your fat. Drinking four cups of green tea a day helped people shed more than six pounds in eight weeks, the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reports. Credit EGCG, a compound in the brew that temporarily speeds metabolism after sipping it. To up your intake, keep a jug of iced tea in the fridge.
- 6. Hot peppers Capsaicin, the compound that gives chili peppers their kick, heats up your body, which makes you melt additional calories. You can get it by eating raw, cooked, dried, or powdered peppers, says Lakatos Shames. Add as much cayenne or hot sauce as possible to soups, eggs, and meats.
- 7. www.straightpoint.net For More Visit Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/straightpoint.net Twitter: https://twitter.com/straight_point Instagram: https://instagram.com/bharatinfotech Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/straightpoint Tumblr: http://straightpoint.tumblr.com
View more >