ways to prepare for plastic surgery
out of 10
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONIt's important to take all precautions necessary to ensure any surgery is a success. Here are a few things to keep in mind for the weeks and days leading up to your plastic surgery procedure.
- Horantheworld on flickr
- HAVE AN OPEN DIALOG WITH YOUR DOCTOR
- Ask your doctor a lot of questions; our plastic surgeons in Nashville, TN are more than willing to help!
- EAT A HEALTHY DIET
- Eating healthy allows for optimal body functionality and can greatly impact your recovery.
- DONT SMOKE OR DRINK A MONTH BEFORE SURGERY SuperFantasticon flickr
- Both smoking and drinking interfere with blood flow and can increase the risk of infection
- BE MENTALLY PREPARED
- Although plastic surgery is safe, you still might need to take a deep breath! Try medidation, yoga, or other relaxing activities.
- LEARN MORE ABOUT NUBODY CONCEPTS
View more >