weather, clothes and seasons
out of 13
Post on 04-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. WEATHER, CLOTHES AND SEASONS Created by Paula Lpez Garca
- 2. In this lesson we will learn how to dress of theweather.Lets start with some vocabulary related to theclothes.
- 3. Sunglasses Coat HatSweater Boots ScarfUmbrella Raincoat
- 4. Gloves Cap T- shirtJeans Shorts SandalsSkirt Tracksuit Trainers
- 5. FOUR SEASONSAUTUMN WINTERSPRING SUMMER
- 6. SEASONSThere are four seasons in a year: Spring (March, April, May) Summer (June, July, August) Autumn (September, October, November) Winter (December, January, February)
- 7. WHAT THE WEATHER LIKE? HOT SUNNY Its hot Its sunnyIts hot and sunny. Put on your sunglasses.
- 8. WINDYIts windy and rainy. You need your raincoat.
- 9. CLOUD CLOUDYIts cloud Its cloudy
- 10. RAINY Its rainyYou need to bring an umbrella.
- 11. COLD Its coldYou need to put on your coat.
- 12. SNOWY FREEZINGIts freezing cold. You need put on your glovesand scarf.
- 13. WHAT DO YOU WEAR INSPRING SUMMER AUTUMN WINTERDress Shorts Jacket BootsJeans Skirts Sweater GlovesShirts Sandals Rain coat coat cap T- shirts
View more >