you are not your idea
out of 38
Post on 11-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDon't quit your job until you watch this! 3D animation by André Kutscherauer http://www.ak3d.de Created by Bruce Kasanoff http://www.kasanoff.com
- You have startup idea burning inside you.
- You decide to give it a try.
- You gather your courage
- Quit your job
- And take the leap!
- Voila! Your idea is a company.
- Meet your new boss:
- But you still do not feel free.
- You do not have any customers...
- And your limited funds are disappearing fast.
- You are scared.
- So you decide to pivot.
- Pivot is a fancy word for change your mind.
- Your old job is gone. Your first idea failed. What now?
- You strap together some stuff
- Rethink your plan
- And get back on the horse.
- You start to get a rhythm going.
- Your second idea stirs to life.
- But you are not having fun.
- You used to feel like a slave to your employer.
- Now you feel like a slave to your idea.
- You hate feeling like a slave.
- So you pivot once again.
- It is two years later. You realize that a good idea is not enough.
- Entrepreneurs need an idea that fits their personality and abilities.
- You may not be a 24/7 entrepreneur.
- Maybe you are better suited to a clever little idea.
- One that gives you real freedom, and still enough income.
- Before you jump into a startup, take a hard look at yourself.
- You are NOT your idea.
- Credits All visuals by Andre Kutscherauer http://ak3d.de From his short film Selfillumination http://goo.gl/pGjVhK Created by Bruce Kasanoff http://www.kasanoff.com
View more >