cloud computing stats - cloud for healthcare
out of 12
Post on 12-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. CLOUD COMPUTING STATS CLOUD FOR HEALTHCARE
- 2. Here are some statistics about how cloud is affecting healthcare today. Security concerns are especially prevalent in the healthcare industry, and understandably so, due to its sensitive, private patient data. In the past, the industry has let innovation pass it by due to these worries, but today, the cloud is ready! As cloud security strengthens, healthcare can finally take advantage of the efficiency and cost savings of the cloud.
- 3. 83%of IT executives in healthcare provider organizations report they are using cloud services today.
- 4. 92% percentof healthcare providers now and in the future see the value of cloud services.
- 5. $5.4 By 2017, the healthcare cloud market will reach billion
- 6. 84%of medical practitioners rely on smartphones for quick research while working.
- 7. 53%of healthcare employees use three or more devices for work.
- 8. 66.9% SaaS-based applications are the most popular, at
- 9. 43.6% Hosting of clinical apps and data is the most common use of cloud-based apps, at
- 10. 39%of physicians are corresponding with patients via IM, email and other messaging platforms.
- 11. 55.7%say the top reason for adopting a cloud solution is less cost than current IT maintenance.
- 12. RapidScale, Inc. 100 Pacifica Ste 100 Irvine, CA 92611 (949) 236-7007 Sales: (866) 371.1355 Support: (866) 686.0328 www.rapidscale.net For More Information Contact Us Today
View more >
An enhanced healthcare system in mobile cloud enhanced healthcare system in mobile ... webservicesCloudcomputingCloudSim ... An enhanced healthcare system in mobile cloud computing environment
Healthcare - fi360 | Global Fiduciary Insights ?· Background and Stats • Healthcare capital allocation…