Cloud Computing Stats - Cloud for Healthcare
Post on 12-Aug-2015
- 1. CLOUD COMPUTING STATS CLOUD FOR HEALTHCARE
- 2. Here are some statistics about how cloud is affecting healthcare today. Security concerns are especially prevalent in the healthcare industry, and understandably so, due to its sensitive, private patient data. In the past, the industry has let innovation pass it by due to these worries, but today, the cloud is ready! As cloud security strengthens, healthcare can finally take advantage of the efficiency and cost savings of the cloud.
- 3. 83%of IT executives in healthcare provider organizations report they are using cloud services today.
- 4. 92% percentof healthcare providers now and in the future see the value of cloud services.
- 5. $5.4 By 2017, the healthcare cloud market will reach billion
- 6. 84%of medical practitioners rely on smartphones for quick research while working.
- 7. 53%of healthcare employees use three or more devices for work.
- 8. 66.9% SaaS-based applications are the most popular, at
- 9. 43.6% Hosting of clinical apps and data is the most common use of cloud-based apps, at
- 10. 39%of physicians are corresponding with patients via IM, email and other messaging platforms.
- 11. 55.7%say the top reason for adopting a cloud solution is less cost than current IT maintenance.
- 12. RapidScale, Inc. 100 Pacifica Ste 100 Irvine, CA 92611 (949) 236-7007 Sales: (866) 371.1355 Support: (866) 686.0328 www.rapidscale.net For More Information Contact Us Today
View more >
Survey of Cloud Computing in Healthcare ?· Keywords— Healthcare providers, Cloud Computing, ... (EHR).…
Introduction Cloud Computing in Healthcare Health Care Might Be Ripe for Cloud Computing Health Informatics Forum –Cloud Cloud Computing Brightens Healthcare’s.