out of 9
Post on 02-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Defending My Design By: Colin Trobough
- 2. My Logo PICTURE
- 3. Why the color(s)? I chose orange because it represents health and change, as well as friendliness. I chose white because it conveys simplicity and virtue.
- 4. Why the shape(s)? I decided to use a circle because it shows empathy and caring for others which is part of the message I intend to convey. The triangles represent leadership and decisiveness.
- 5. My Poster PICTURE
- 6. Why the quote? I chose this quote because I feel it represents the way people nowadays should look at things people say and not let it affect their lives.
- 7. Why the picture? I chose this picture because it is a prime example of a person who ignored the condescending words of others and went on to lead a nation.
- 8. Why the font? I chose this font because it looked very real and candid. It brought out a lifelike persona.
- 9. Why the font color? I chose the font color of blue because I thought it blended well with the rest of the picture.
- 10. Why the font color? I chose the font color of blue because I thought it blended well with the rest of the picture.
View more >