how to promote your mobile application?
Post on 12-Mar-2016
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONThis file provides you very valuable information on how to promote a mobile application. Here the authoress has given useful tips for promoting mobile apps.
CDN Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Consistently Delivering Quality Solutions
604 Industry House, A.B. Road, Indore 452001Tel: 91-731-4035928 Fax: 91-731- 4215508 Email: email@example.com
www.cdnsol.com | www.cdnmobilesolutions.com | www.cdndesignstudio.com | www.cdnappcenter.com
How to promote your Mobile Application?So, you have successfully developed and launched your dream Mobile Application. What next?How will people come to know about the mobile application you have developed with lot of efforts?How will you make them aware that something useful that your company has developed is waiting for them?There are billions of Mobile Apps floating in the app world. How are you going to make the actual users download yours?The answer to all the above questions is Promotion and Marketing of your Mobile Application. But this is not every onescup of tea. It can be a backbreaking task for a Mobile Application Development Company or a novice who is not awarehow to start and from where to start its marketing.So, here goes the list on tips to promote your Mobile Application:
1. Create pre launch buzz create a buzz for your app before it gets launched. Post in social networking websites tocreate curiosity amongst the public. Tell users that how the App is useful for them and that why they shoulddownload them. You can create an attractive page stating coming soon on the shop floor and buzz it onLinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
2. Free word is always attractive Believe me this word does miracles. To begin with, a mobile applicationdevelopment company can launch the lite version of Mobile app, so that users can download it for free, try theapp and get enough confidence to download its paid version also. And once you gain popularity launch the furtherversions as paid ones. If its a gaming app, then give them a chance to play free.
3. App Store, your good friend Not to mention, the app store is the best place to showcase your mobile application.People often search in the app stores and on Google for the latest available applications. Try to make your mobileapp unique by assigning it a unique name. If possible use your targeted keyword in the App name so that whenpeople search, yours app appear first. This will surely affect your number of downloads.
4. Get your Mobile App reviewed Mobile application review sites, according to marketing experts, are outstandingplatforms to promote mobile apps. There are good numbers of app reviews sites available in Mobile worldwherein you can submit your mobile app and get reviews for it. This not only updates the users about your appbut also help them deciding whether or not to download it.
5. Spread it through Press Release Market your mobile application using Press Release. These media Releases dowonders if you use them suitably. Slot in targeted keywords associated with your mobile app in the press release,so that the users as well as the crawlers find it easy to locate your app in the Mobile app world. Press releases giveyour app an immediate visibility by reaching targeted users and increasing its awareness amongst the users.
6. Email marketing, old but gold As most of the people access their emails using mobile devices; you can easilypromote your mobile app via e-mail marketing. Here your focus should be on providing useful and informativecontent to your customers. Gather a list of users from database available on various sites and shoot an emailshowcasing your mobile app screenshots, features and technical specifications.
So, how do you like the post? Of course there is lot more to jot down and I am in the process of writing them down. But itmight take some time because i wanna put the best in front of you. In the meantime you can apply the above ones and iam sure they will prove helpful. And very soon I will reenter the market with my sequel post i.e How to promote yourMobile Application Part-II.