Simple Steps to UX/UI Web Design
out of 31
Post on 11-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONYour guide to picking the right User Interface (UI) and creating the best User Experience (UX) in just a short amount of time. Learn how to quickly create mockups, landing pages, and build mock integrations that turn into large ideas. Have more questions about UX/UI? Contact email@example.com for additional information or questions and we will get back to you shortly.
- Simple Steps to UX/UI web design #UXLearn Presented by Ellie Cachette, VP of Product Marketing, @ecachette
- Agenda Problem UX vs UI Purposes of UX Purposes of UI Design Tools Summary
- What is the problem?
- Koombea ow process
- UX/UI UX is how it works and feels UI is how it looks
- - Popcorn - Defrost - 30 seconds
- UX-User Experience UX, or user experience, is a measure of the ease and pleasure users enjoy when navigating a site.
- Purpose Behind UX-User experience *Fulll business goals 1. User acquisition 2. User Activation 3. User Retention
- How UX solves problems Usability Visual Design User Research Information Architecture UX Interaction Design Content Strategy
- UX Components 1. 2. 3. 4. User denition User sitemaps UserFlows Wireframes
- User Denition
- Information Architecture
- Koombea ow process
- UX is NOT UI http://www.uxisnotui.com/downloads/a4.pdf
- UI-User Interface A skillful interface designer understands the importance of providing the user with a solution to a dened problem.
- UI Branding Color, Schemas: font, Logo, Style Wireframing
- Purpose behind UI-User Interface User Acquisition Brand Instill trust
- How do we get to UI? 1. Problem has been identied 2. User ows and stories are made 3. Experiments to validate persona 4. Wireframes and sketches 5. Mockups with UI included can be made 6. User tested 7. Its now time to code up the interface UI Design!
- What NOT to do:
- Easy to use Design Tools
- HotGloo Hotgloo.com
- Balsamiq Balsamiq.com
- Invision invisionapp.com
- The UX/UI Dierence Freelance vs Agency
- Freelancer Creative Brand harmony Fresh Perspective Access to latest tech Access to assets Quick Turnaround Cons In-house Flexibility Pros Agency Experts Limited to specialty Expensive Lack of creativity May dier from brand Turnaround times dier Bureaucracy
- 386 Park Ave South, 10th Floor Have questions? New York, NY 10016 We are here to help. 625 2nd St., Suite 280 Email us at San Francisco, CA 94107 firstname.lastname@example.org Cra 53 # 79-01 L-301 Barranquilla, Colombia @koombea /koombea #UXLearn
View more >