t7)-1~w the log...nlc ~-7z 7tl./cltl-0 t7)-1~w" the log newsletter ofthe dar win sailing club...

NlC- 7tl?·/cltl-0 The Log Newsletter of the Dar win Sailing Club February 2004 YOVlAR5 ALL I NVIT5DTO TH5 DSC 'S ,_ __ UV . r., I0 FE8 Lv:f.··l L .. .. ..J , y WH5N § WH5R5: I' E SUNDAY 7 TH March, 2004, 09:00 AT THE ROUTUNDA WHATT01SRINC1: HAT, WATER, SUN SCREEN CLOVES, " ENTHUSIUM & A MATE OR TWO WHY: TO LEND A HAND, MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND TO MAKE THE CLUB LOOK CREAT

Upload: others

Post on 25-May-2020

Category:

Documents

0 download

TRANSCRIPT

NlC­~-7Z

7tl?·/cl tl-0t7)-1~w "

The LogNewsletter of the Dar win Sailing Club

February 2004

YOVlAR5 ALL INVIT5DTO TH5 DSC'S,_ __

CL~~ UV AU§TI2ALI~ . ~ r., I 0

W()I2I\I~(7 13~ r·~ ~ FE8 Lv:f.··lL.... ..J

, y

WH5N § WH5R5: I ' E

SUNDAY 7TH March, 2004, 09:00AT THE ROUTUNDA

WHATT01SRINC1:

HAT, WATER, SUN SCREEN CLOVES,"ENTHUSIUM & A MATE OR TWO

WHY:

TO LEND A HAND, MAKE A DIFFERENCE ANDTO MAKE THE CLUB LOOK CREAT

·MAI\~ AU~TI?ALIA ~til~~ ~

2003 Committees-- _.

II.•..- ~ _._ .~ ... _._ ..._-_.

IIi Management Committee House Committee!I~'-' - _._._.__...._-~ . --_. _---In)ete~ -Chi l~an- II

-'- -, - -.---.".-_.. ..,'-,,-. .---_.¥.¥

I ~- sharo~ woo~ -- II! Comm odore Rear Commodore House

I Vice Commodore "'-If-Lyndall Squires /I p--'I,..----- r IMembers .

_.-=_V.h·'~.~ ----

I'.- .. -'~"H_V

Rear Commodores i Peter Lay IiJuniors & Training I Vacant Leah WatersHouse

,Sharon Woon Janice StachI

Social I Lucille TauleleiI ir - _._--. ~>_.· ._'.~v.~·~"

If.-,. ,,-...•~ ~....,,~_•.- . -._ .~._.." ..._' _.

Ir''''''', .~-~ ~' , . " ,, " >.0 '<_ ' " '

Ii". _. ··'"'_ ,...<·_ »·v>.,.,..,,,,,.._ ,·,···,·._ ...,,"',,........,~..-· ·_

III Secretary Sue Chilman

r-T reasu;er,m'~~"" A'_ .,fl -- " -" " - ' - ---" --

W.'. . .. _... ...·..····..··········_··--1·" ---' 11i Shane Thornton Social Committee .

r p ublicitY.. .....-

II - 1 1 · Rear Co~·ll~~d~~e S~~ i aj I,-" .. ,··-, ,1Leah Waters Lucille Taulelei

I...~ _..- ...- - _. _.__..•.- - If "- ._-~-~.. ..""_.•..- .-- -~ . - .-"IISecretary

._--- ------....--1,..---..- ..-.-.. ..-.---- IISponsorship Sharon Woon . Sue Taylor

,II Brendan Atkins II p III Registrar Members Ian Batenburg

I>1.'- I - -- ------ . ... ~.--...~--~..~.

!Members IDavid Woodhouse Julie Richardson Claude Collins !1

IIan Donaldson Mechelle Collins Oll ie Collins ,

I;

Vacant Chris Collins Sally Jones ;

Paul Richardson i!r" '-' _.~. - -- . ._-

If -- -

"- -- I ··.v ._--- - II

I Race Committee II Junior Committee III

-_. ....

- ,. 'If Lynci ~ll Squires IICom~od~re ---, -I

.- -_.- - IIVice Commodore James Chilman

I..•

II' John Jenkins II -I

..- ---ISecretary Vice Commodore Conor Gollow

I Safety Officer II Don Rayment II Secretary I Mark Edmonds Ir D ivision

-.."--If J~~e;Livesley ]I

_.,,_ • . . ~·__.· '''' _'_m '~_. .<_.• _ ._ ~.

I' Leigh Richardson Ii1 - CYANT Memberr- ------ .....-.. -, .....-.....-._......._. --T--....·· · · -- . - -11'--- _¥~.·..~.v ···.··_·m_·~vw.· ...~~. ----- ....'1r---- ---- .. ...-.... ----- ' v " _

IIDivision 3 - MANTA I Bruce Panting

r···.. .~W.-A'_~.~~""" .~,_,,~~_

~

Division 4 & S un Staff !

30 foot i, - _._.~ -- If

....,.*>.~-, .<- - .- .~> >.,~ ,. ".",,+,.' »"..~,- -II ---. ". » ~, ~-

I. I!I Division 6 - Tasars

rI~

-1/

-I

_. .. - "I'I Division 7 - Lasers Chris Hammond

I Division 8 - Off the I David Beeby

IIFinance Officer

IPenny Bradford

"III beach Cats over SAm,!

I Division 9 - Off the i Glenn Neaves ] Administration Officer ., Kelly Messina/,I Ibeach Cats under SAm I

i --- '- ..I

... II Bar Supervi~ors. .

. - IiDivi sion 10 Tim Davis Maxine Carruthers- - A_·_.~ .'. --

II

.. --~.-

. [ ..

r III Members Di Donaldson Sailing Manager Don RaymentI Marcus TowellI I

"._----_. -- -' ._- - 1' -' II.• ,... -

I rI Sail Training Manager Jenny Simondson

I II II Maintenance Supervisor Ii Steve Beard II!

,,-

_. le.. --'._w_w

1/ I:..

IIMaintenance Officer Col Mabey.." . ._...__.__._..,,~~.~.~.,-- -. , .. .. -, . ,· v·· ,_" ._,....._...... _ __~,_." '"v·_. ···_···_···_w·_.·v.__v··__·_, .. v.~_.~._ .v •• v ••• ••• "._.v •••• v • • • • • • • • • • • • v •• vv• • .._".- _..............J

'fA !4Jf~ 21J1J1f. p~ 3

FVo-wv -thetV~C01nWLO"dor~

Congratulations to all our sailors whocompeted interstate during theChristmas/New Year Break. Five Tornadocrews took part in their NationalChampionships which were held at PortStephens, N.S.W. with Marcus Towellsailing 'T Rex' into third place, with ChrisBatenberg and Mark Henger claiming fifthplace on 'Wild Thing'. The D.S.C. boatswhich also included David Beeby and LukeMyall and the Punch family made up 50% ofthe fleet at the championships which is prettyimpressive when you think how much efforthad to go into getting these big boats downthere.

Marcus Towell , Matt Punch & Jack Bensonand John on Tornados, and Mark Edmondson a Laser 4.7 then headed off to the annual' Sail Melbourne ' regatta which wasconducted at various clubs around PortPhillip Bay, while James Chilman sailed inthe Australian Youth Championships.Changeable conditions proved gut busting,frustrating and expensive as Marcus brokehis mast (on his new boat).

Congratulations all the crews that competedin the various events and thank you forrepresenting the Darwin Sailing Club withsuch merit.

So this year I urge you all to come down andlend a hand for a couple of hours, the Clubbelongs to each and everyone of you soplease don't leave the work to someone else.Come down and take pride in your Club.

The start of the 2004 Sailing Season set tokick off in early April so it's time to getserious about getting the boats back on thewater and the Club back into shape. Ourannual pre-season working bee has beenscheduled to coincide with 'Clean UpAustralia Day' which we have been invitedto participate in is to be held on the 7th

March, at 09:00 hours. Last year just undertwenty members and one non member tookpart in the working bee. Less than 1% of themembership, this same group of people alsoturned up for everything else that needed tobe done around the Club throughout theseason.

Three of our Laser sailors Rob Way, SteveVladovic and James Chilman were part of theLaser National Championships which wereconducted at the Royal Geelong Yacht Club.There were 218 boats competing so our boyscertainly had their work cut out. All threeended up competing in the 'silver' divisionfor the event and finished mid fleet in bothRadial and full rigs.

A strong contingent of Minnows also madetheir way to Sorrento Yacht Club for theMinnow Nationals. The kids put in a mightyeffort in difficult conditions and provedthemsel ves to be extremely competitive. Thefleet which was split into three divisionswhich saw Mark Edmonds achieve thirdplace on 'Dash' and Chris Lane sail 'Raider'into 9th place in the Senior division. AshlieLane sailed consistently to win third place inthe Junior division on 'Little Sista '. ChelseaGargan who has only started racing lastseason put in an amazing effort to gain thirdplace in the Novice fleet. Competition in theMinnows is sure to be very fierce thiscoming season as two new boats have comeback from the Nationals.

Lindy Squires~,

Writing this article must mean the new season isnot far off. Hope everyone had a good Christmas& New Year, I did. Congratulations to all sa ilorswho went south for regattas, the experience isinvaluable and it always reinforces the fact thatour conditions are pretty good.

the course throughout the season with sessionsapprox. once per month so that we can introduceskills & concepts and they can then be practiced& reinforced at the next session. This will meanthat participants can get topics signed off in the irlog books as they go.

With the arrival of the Pacers (like the train!) wewill prov ide junior racing, similar to the Topperchallenge, and team racing, to try & bridge thegap into club involvement from school students.The step from completing a beginners course tointegrating into club activities relies a lot on clubmembers. The trainee races have worked wellwith the UTYA and it is hoped other divisionswill participate in these. Proposed dates are:- 22nd

May, 26th June , 31st July, 29th Aug.

Courses coming up:- We will be running a school holiday programMarine Radio Operators _ 6th

, i h & 8th Feb., 6th

- 8th

AprilOperators of vessels equipped with VHF marine~radiotelephony and MF/HF marine TL4 navigation module commences Thurs. 26

th

radiotelephony require this certificate Feb . TL4 seamanship module commences Thurszs" March

Juniors - runs for 6 Saturdays commencing 28th

Feb. Due to jellyfish and whatever else in LakeAlexander this course will be run at Cullen BayMarina from the beach near Larrakeyah Oval.The classes will be conducted in Toppers &Minnows, training personnel and the Minnowassociation will provide information on how toremain involved with sailing after Easter from thesailing club.The minimum age is 8 Cost $140Participants will require stinger protection

At the time of writing there is not enough interestto run the National Powerboat certificate (theold TL3). This scheme is now competency basedon National Marine Safety Committeecompetencies. If a demand becomes apparent Iwill schedule in a course later in the year.

I am currently liasing with John McMaster fromSMIT to conduct a Sea Safety & Survivalcourse in March.

The 2004 training program is now beingfinalised.The first Basic Skills course will commence Tue13th April.As in previous years the Racing Skills courseshave not been well attended we will trial running

Stuart Templeton & Libby Collins will be myteam this year with other regular helpers JamesChilman, Mark Edmonds, Conor Gollow, BridieO'Reily, Fiona Collins.I would love to hear from anyone interested inassisting with training, this is a great way toreinforce your own skills, get some qualificationsand have some fun, it is also an introduction topower/rescue boat handling. You do not have tobe an expert as you are working under thesupervision of qualified instructors, if you can tiea bowline and know the difference between atack & a gybe we can use you.

Looking forward to seeing you on the waterJenny Simondson

All participants gave their best!

Happy New Year!

The representatives from the NorthernTerritory were

This New Year saw three Minnow familiestravelling south for the 2004 Nationals at theSorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club in Victoria.

The Minnow Champion of2003 and eventual2004 winner Ted Zammitstayed at the ranch with us and did we showhim how to live.We went horse riding, played mini golf andplayed table tennis. The fauna park at theranch was attended by the kids on a regularbasis so much so that we had to check theirbags for stowaways when we left.Brett Beyer who coached Youthsail in 2003came to Sorrento for the last 2 days of sailingand attended the presentation dinner. Bretthad tea with us at the ranch on one night andwas heavily involved in the challenge to seewho was the best at Table Tennis

Rick certainly showed us how to play tabletennis. Watch out in the future competitionsat the sailing club! Soap Box Trevor got a bitof a run on at one stage but was distracted byall the compliments, mostly from himself.

Christopher LaneChelsea Gargan

.. Mark Edmonds 2nd in the Senior Adivision

.. Christopher Lane 9th in Senior Adivision

.. Ashlie Lane 3rdIn Junior A division

.. Chelesa Gargan 3rd in the Novicedivision

Mark EdmondsAshlie Lane

Overall Placings in fleet

Mark Edmonds 3rt!

Ashlie Lane 12'h

Christopher Lane 13th

NOVICEChelsea Gargan 3r

t!

The trip south sawall the minnow familiesarrive once again at that popular destination

All competitors and boats arrived home inthe NT safely and now have their sightsfirmly set on the 21ST Nationals to be held inDarwin from the 2th June to 2nd July 2004.The Association will need lots of HELPorganizing the Nationals so please let usknow if you have anything to offer. Alsoplease support our raffles, functions andbbq's throughout the Year!

Next Minnow Meeting to be held on the 4th

February 2004 at 6.00 pm at Darwin SailingClub.

High Ace RanchAs all adults placed their very tiredcompetitive children to bed? The night'sprogram began to take shape. As we knowthese regattas have their own secrets!

We were lucky enough to have a few visitorsat the ranch!

Sharon Lane

HAPPY SAILINGIn

LIVE MUSIC - SUNDAY NIGHTSRESIDENT BAND

Playing at The Club every Sunday between 5:00PM and 8:00PMfrom 8th February.

Peter Lay and his team will provide a select menu of pates andcheeses and various other nibbles, complimented by a selection of

bottled wine.

SocialNewsThere will be no Social Committee functions until late March - GOLF DAY and then late April ­CRICKET MATCH against Dinah Beach.

More details will be posted around the Club and in the next Log.

We hope to have lots of fun this year and lots ofparticpants.

But what we REALLY REALLY want is more committee members. There will be nominationsbefore the next AGM for more people to join. And remember on the Social Committee, you can beeither a social member or a full member of the DSC.

Lucille

VV5lNT'EV'Editorfor the LO/3

Contact Sue Chiiman. (89413392) to ayy{y for this greatyosition.

To all the sailors that ventured south over theChristmas break to attend variousChampionships well done andcongratulations on your results. As these arealready outlined in other sections of the Log Iwill not go through them all.

Also once again another well done toAustralia Maid on her success late last yearin winning Class 2 in the Raja MudaInternational Regatta.

To the group of Laser sailors that are headingoff to RQYS over the Easter break tocompete in the Open & Women's WorldLaser Radial Championship followed by theYouth World Laser Radial Championshipgood luck and enjoy the experience. Forthose that are not aware the notice of racecaps each event at 260 competitors so itshould be an incredible sight on the water.

Following the failure of the motion to amendthe club's constitution to allow members tovote on a special levy at the Special GeneralMeeting held in December 2003 theManagement Committee has decided not toproceed with putting forward a similarmotion in the immediate future.

Our reason for taking this stance is that it isclear to the committee that there was a lackof understanding by the membership as towhat the committee was trying to achieve, aswell as what the current financial position ofthe club is if members expect the same levelof services to be provided going forward intothe future.

The committee therefore believes that itneeds time to formulate how it approaches

the membership to increase its level ofawareness and understanding.

I and a number of the members of thecommittee have also become extremelydisillusioned with the attitude ofsomemembers who have shown that they are moreconcerned about their own vested interestrather than the overall good of the club and inhow they have approached managementcommittee to express their views.

This has unfortunately resulted in a numberof current members of the committee whohave willingly given their time and expertise(which the club in this period of difficulttimes desperately needs) deciding not tostand for re-election at the AGM being heldon Tuesday 24th February 2004.

This combined with resignations from thecommittee means that there are 8 positionsavailable for members to nominate for at theAGM.

I would ask that any member that isconsidering standing at the AGM understandthat it is a two-year term (unless it is one ofthe I year vacancies) with meetings heldtwice a month or as required. Should youhave any questions about the processes ofmanagement committee and the workrequired please feel free to either speak tomyself or another member of the committee.

See you at the club.

Peter ChilmanCommodore

New Visitor Visa regime for IndonesiaFrom 1 February 2004 the Indonesian Government will implement a new visitorvisa regime at Immigration check points throughout Indonesia.Key features of the proposed new system are:

.. Visas on arrival by plane can only be obtained at 6 international airports: Jakarta,Medan, Denpasar, Manado, Padang and Surabaya

.. The seaports where visas can be issued on arrival are: Batam, Belawan, Tanjung Priok,Benoa, Sibolga and Jayapura.

.. Australians arriving at any other border entry point (including land borders) will requirea visa from an Indonesian diplomatic post. .

.. A visa issued on arrival can be extended only once for a period of 15 days on paymentof an additional fee.

Seek advice from the nearest Embassy or Consulate of the Republic of Indonesiabefore arrival.

Wet Season Racinq - Dinah Beach.Cruising yacht C{ub

The dry season may be over, but the races go on! For those whose love of sailing and racing never ceasesto exist, and for those who are ready, willing and able , Dinah Beach Cruising Yacht Association (DBCYA)continues to offer abundance of fun and participation during the Wet Season Races.

Courtesy of the Dinah Beach Cruising Yacht Association, following are the results from Division 2Rincluding our member's and all others within that category who brave the uncertainty of the weather withtheir wet suits and number 4 headies ready! .

The Stem Chaser Australia Day race results show yet another fun day with those who partic ipated trulycelebrating the day throughout the whole race!

For all those who are interested, please note that, courtesy of the Dinah Beach Cruising Yacht Association,the Darwin Sailing Club will commence showing races filmed by the DBCY at the bar area.

Happy sailing - rain, shine or hail!

Marguerite BowenPublicity Officer

~ !4Jf~ 21J1Jt,. PIlP 9

DINAH BEACH CRUISING YACHT ASSOCIATION

RACE 3 2003-4 DIVISION 2R

Start Date - Sunday, December 142003 start time 13:35:00

Performance Handicap

Sail No Name Skipper Finish time Elapsed Handicap Corrected Placetime time

80 Centrefold Brendan Atkins 16:34:20 2:59:20 0:08375 2:30:11 1DSC5 Stamoede Sam Cleland 16:52:12 3:17:12 0.7642 2:30:42 2250 Temeraire Ken Gibson 17:03:47 3:28:47 0.7255 2:31:29 354H Happy Ian Batenburq 16:50:49 3:15:49 0.7817 2:33:04 4116 Jupiter Len Chappell 16:56:37 3:21 :37 0.7845 2:38:11 5

Express481 Farnatic David Rice 16:56:16 3:21:16 0.7921 2:39:26 628 Valhalla Rob Spiers 16:47:17 3:12:17 0.8310 2:39:47 7132501 Meastro Douq Kane 16:44:37 3:09:37 0.8806 2:46:58 8RQ64 Nefertiti Marco Malqarino 17:11:43 3:36:43 0.7717 2:47:14 9S Saubua George deSzell 16:53:03 3:18:03 0.8490 2:48 :09 10225 Blaze John Jenkins 17:43:02 4:08:02 0.7200 2:58:35 11WD Wind Dancer J Pilot 18:04:59 4:29:59 0.9000 4:02:59 12155 Sea Urchin Bridie O'Rielly - - - - DNF

RACE 4 2003-4 DIVISION lR

Start Date - Sunday, December 142003 start time 13:30:00

Performance Handicap

Sail No Name Skipper Finish time Elapsed Handicap Corrected Placetime time

2649 Grumpy Michael Warrick 16;48:43 3:18:43 0.8708 2:53:02 1Karen Geach

666 Guanyin John Jordan 17:06:50 3:36:50 0.8533 3:05:02 2275 Ocean Road Shaunnaugh 16:36:49 3:06:49 0.9906 3:05:03 3

Jones4996 Raucous John Hardy 16:36:50 3:06:50 0.9958 3:06:03 4RQ48 Andromeda Barry Starch 16:34:07 3:04:07 1.0191 3:07:38 54244 Zanzibar John Simondson 16:40:45 3:10:45 0.9932 3:09:27 6SP25 Hakuna Bob Coleman 17:10:38 3:40:38 7

MatataKP3 lndlqo Clive Towell 16:47:13 3:17:13 1.0054 3:18:17 84434 Windborne Garry Richards 17:40:22 4:10:22 0.9917 4:08:17 985 Blood Sweat Bruce Panting 16:28:54 2:58:54 1.4419 4:17:57 10

& Beers

~ESliLTSPERKINS SHIPPING STERN CHASER RACE

26TH JANUARY 2004

Rank Yacht Skipper Time1st Stampede Sam Cleland 15:57:502nd After Hours Brad Smith 15:58:533rd Valhalla Rob Spiers 16:00:054 t h Jo Lee John Fiannaca 16:00:50s t h Southenore Mary Hamilton 16:01'256t h Happy Ian Battenberq 16:01:557 th Jupiter Express Len Chappel 16:04:458 th Nefertiti Marco Malqarini 16:06:159 t h Saubua Warwick Price 16:05:4410 t n Rushcutter Murray Hermann 16:07:0111t h No Frills Wayne Bateman 16:08:1512 t h Temaraire Ken Gibson 16:08:2013 t h Andromeda Janice Stach 16:09:0014t h Grumpy Michael Warrick 16:10:07lS t n Centrefold Brendan Atkins 16:10:2016 t h Raucuous John Hardv 16:10:2517 th Sea Urchin II Bridie O'Reilly 16: 12:4418 th Gauvin John Jordan 16:13:3719 th Graffiti Trevor Smith 16:15:3520 th Hagar Jim Smith 16:15:4521 st Ocean Road shaunnauch Jones 16:15:5522 nd Balladier Phil Campbell 16: 16:3523 rd Our Philisophy John McMaster 16: 15:5224t h Hakuna Matata Bob Colman 16:20:132S th Catani Rob Triggs 16:22:5526 th Amber Bourke McCarron 16:26:5027t h Windbourne Garry Richards 16:35:1528 th Blood Sweat & Beers Bruce Pantlnq 16:40:3529 t h Trim Alistair Cross 16:42:3530 th Double Dip Chris Walton 16:55:4031 st Dhumbala Brad Irvine 16:59:0432nd Pelican Jack Edmonds 17:02:42

Just a brief note to let everyone kno w wha t thestatus of our new pacer training fleet is.

~~f~ 21J1Jq. PAP 11

Chnstrnas 2003 P'lrty!

A huge thanks to Phil Campbell for dedicatingthe deck of his Balladier to UTYA's celebrationof2003 Christmas festive season! The 28-tonnemass of Balladier went extremely well againstthe building up winds of cyclone Debbie on20/12/2003! Only a handful of the brave andadventurous tackled the urge to watch thecyclone from the safety of their securedhomesteads and ventured out to go hand in handwith the winds of the almighty Deb! Well, sheproved to be a bit of a fizzer, but the dark cloudslurking on the horizon and emerging white capsdid look ominous whilst those who enjoyedPhil 's and Coral 's hospitality drank champagneand rum and ate sushi and other food co llationscheering the forthcoming festive season!

Our Honorary Secretary, Peter Siebert could notlet the opportunity go past when he was offeredto take the helm to skipper the boat to the safetyof Cullen Bay for 7 pm lock. Libby and Peter,suitably dressed for the occasion, splendidlycomplimented the party rage! The gods of rainalso looked kindly upon Balladier and those onher deck, to send the drops only upon the arrival

home!Happy New Year to all, and thanks to Phill!

Pacer Updct:t0'I would like to take this opportunity to especiallythank the sponsors who without we would nothave been able to proceed with this investment.

Contrary to comments being made that the clubhas mislaid its investment, in actual fact the delayin the construction of the new boats meant thatthey missed the end of our 2003 training season,so Brett Young agreed to store the boats at nocost until we were ready to take delivery early in2004.

Having seen the boats in Adelaide, they aresecure and undercover and look great and willprovide the much needed boost to our trainingfleet in 2004 and beyond.

Each boat will be named after its sponsor withtheir logo displayed on the mainsail for the 2004& 2005 sailing seasons. We still are also seekingsponsorship support to assist in getting the boatsto Darwin.

The existing sponsors are as follows:Channel 9; Bar-B-Ques Galore;Camp Quality (Funded by Channel 9);Nortruss Builders Supplies;Knight Frank; Top End Sounds

Keep an eye out for notification of the function tolaunch the boats when they arrive.

~~f~ 2009- PitP 12

The Annual General Meetingof the

Darwin Sailing Clubwill be held on

Tuesday 24 February 2004at 1930 hours.

Nominations required for the following positions:~ Vice Commodore~ Rear Commodore - House~ Rear Commodore - Juniors & Training - 1 year~ Secretary~ Publicity Officer~ Two Committee Members~ Committee Member - 1 Year

All positions are for 2 years unless indicatedNomination Forms are available from the Office.

The D arwin Sailinq C{Ub I nc:A tkins 'Drive, :Fann ie 13ay :NT082 0;

TO 130x 117 Parap :NT 0 8 0 4

Phone: (08) 8981 170 0; :Fax: (08) 8941 0580'Email: admin@c(wnsaiCcom.auInternet: www.efwnsaiCcom.au

The LogIsyu6{ishedon the 1" ofeachmonth.To receive an email.coyy. emaiichiimancoozemaii.com.au