thailand spin day: cmmi vs.agile มิตร ศัตรู...
out of 56
Post on 27-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONCredit: Prathan Dansakulcharoenkit, Khwanduen Tippayamontree
- Thailand SPIN Annual Event 2014 CMMI vs.Agile
- Thailand SPIN Annual Event 2014 CMMI vs.Agile: CMMI Agile Software ?
- Khwanduen T. Senior Consultant PKT Consultant Co., Ltd. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prathan Dansakulcharoenkit ScrumMaster and Agile Practitioner Siam Chamnan Kit Co., Ltd., email: email@example.com twitter: @zyracuze facebook: facebook.com/zyracuze
- 7 Process Areas by Category
- 8 Process Areas by Maturity Level
- Agile is...
- Photo 12:12:12 12/12/12 by Mim Eisenberg http://ic.kr/p/dAAa2q Photo History of by Mamluke http://ic.kr/p/6KgxqB
- Kent Beck Mike Beedle Arie van Bennekum Alistair Cockburn Ward Cunningham Martin Fowler James Grenning Jim Highsmith Andrew Hunt Ron Jeries Jon Kern Brian Marick Robert C. Martin Steve Mellor Dave Thomas Je Sutherland Ken Schwaber On February 11-13, 2001, 17 people
- Snowbird ski resort Wasatch mountains, Utah Photo by John-Morgan - http://ic.kr/p/71qqyN talking relaxing eating skiing and ...
- agreed what is means to be Agile Photo by Caitlinator - http://ic.kr/p/5fps6f
- Photo 4! by Thomas Riecken http://ic.kr/p/bma9Q5 Four Core Values
- individuals and interactions over processes and tools Photo by JoeInSouthernCA - http://ic.kr/p/8pRfVZ
- working software over comprehensive documentation Photo by BISSON http://ic.kr/p/am8TTV
- customer collaboration over contract negotiation
- responding to change over following the plan Photo Change by Gilad Benari http://ic.kr/p/68Froh
- individuals and interactions working software customer collaboration responding to change processes and tools comprehensive documentation contract negotiation following the plan to be Agile, we value all these core values, we just value the left one more
- Kent Beck Mike Beedle Arie van Bennekum Alistair Cockburn Ward Cunningham Martin Fowler James Grenning Jim Highsmith Andrew Hunt Ron Jeries Jon Kern Brian Marick Robert C. Martin Steve Mellor Dave Thomas Je Sutherland Ken Schwaber 17 people
- NOT they inscribed AGILE PRINCIPLES
- 12 Principles Photo 12:12:12 12/12/12 by Mim Eisenberg http://ic.kr/p/dAAa2q
- Satisfy the Customer our highest priority is to satisfy the customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- welcome welcome changing requirements, even late in development. agile processes harness change for the customer's competitive advantage
- deliver frequently Deliver working software frequently, from a couple of weeks to a couple of months, with a preference to the shorter timescale
- working as a team business people and developers must work together daily throughout the project
- motivate people build projects around motivated individuals. give them the environment and support they need, and trust them to get the job done
- talk, face-to-face the most efcient and effective method of conveying information to and within a development team is face-to-face conversation
- measure working software working software is the primary measure of progress
- maintain pace agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indenitely
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design enhances agility excellent at quality
- keep it simple simplicity -- the art of maximizing the amount of work not done -- is essential
- self-organize team The best architectures, requirements, and designs emerge from self-organizing teams.
- reect & adjust regularly At regular intervals, the team reects on how to become more effective, then tunes and adjusts its behavior accordingly
- 4 core values individuals and interactions over processes and tools working software over comprehensive documentation customer collaboration over contract negotiation responding to change over following a plan
- 12 principles satisfy the customer welcome change deliver frequently work as a team motivate people talk, face-to-face measure working software maintain pace excellent at quality keep it simple self-organize team reect & adjust regularly
- 4 core values + 12 principles youre Agile
- agile is quick x?
- agile is easy?
- agile is fast?
- agile is no document?
- agile is no plan?
- ready to use
- Traditional v Agile 47
- 49 Insufficient Evidences For Agile/Scrum Implementer For Maturity Level 2 Project Planning: Estimation effort, Project Schedule Project Monitoring & Control: Project Closure Report Requirement Management:Traceability Record, Change Requirement Supplier Agreement Management: Select supplier,Agreement, Monitor Configuration Management: CM Plan, CM Checklist, CM Record/Report Process & Product Quality Assurance: QA Plan, QA Checklist, QA Report Measurement & Analysis: Measurement Objective & Specification, Metrics
- 50 Insufficient Evidences For Agile/Scrum Implementer For Maturity Level 3 Risk Management: Risk iden/fy, Risk Assessment, Risk Monitoring Integrate Project Management: Project Defined Process (Tailoring) Requirement Development: Requirement Spec (Non-functional Req.) Technical Solution: Select solution, Design, Support Documents Product Integra/on: Integra/on criteria, Review Interface Verification:Verified Criteria, Peer Review:Verified Result Validation:Validated Criteria,AnalyseValidate Result Decision Analysis & Resolution: Guideline, Record Organisation Process Focus: Process Improvement Plan & monitoring record Organisation Process Definition: Organisation Process Assets Organisation Training:Training need analysis,Training Plan,Training record, Evaluation
- Fixed Flexible Features Time Budget Features Time Budget Traditional Agile Fixed vs Flexible
- Risk vs Time Time Traditional Agile
- Agile vs Traditional Waterfall Metric Waterfall Agile Planning Scale Long-Term Short-Term Distance between customer and developer Long Short Time between specication and implementation Long Short Time to discover problmes Long Short Project schedule risk High Low Ability o respond quickly to change Low High
- Photo Question Mark by Farside Hues http://ic.kr/p/6P7Sod Questions & Answer & Not Answer
View more >