every bedroom needs a working smoke alarm. get out, stay out! .get out, stay out! hear the beep you
Post on 08-Aug-2018
Embed Size (px)
Every bedroom needs a working smoke alarm.
Get Out, Stay Out!
HEAR THE BEEP WHERE YOU SL
OUR ESCAPE MAPMake Your Fire
Escape Plan Today!
Oregon State PoliceOFFICE OF STATE FIRE MARSHAL
503-934-8228oregon.gov/osp/sfm | email@example.com
1. Draw a map of your home showing doors and windows.
2. Show two ways to get out of each room.
3. Make sure young children, older adults, and people with disabilities can get out.
4. Agree on a meeting place outside (a safe visible area where firefighters can locate you).
5. Never go back in for people, pets, or personal belongings.
6. Practice your plan at least twice every year during the day and night.http://www.oregon.gov/osp/sfmmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org://www.fb.com/OregonStateFireMarshalhttp://www.twitter.com/OSFM