graffiti mod 5
Click here to load reader
Post on 14-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONModule 5 Art or Vandalism?
- 1.Leonardo Da Vinci Pablo Picasso
2. Salvador Dali Monet 3. GUSTAVO KLIMT Amadeu Souza Cardoso 4. ??? 5. 6. 7. Graffiti: Art or Vandalism? 8. Graffiti: Art or Vandalism?
- Graffiti are drawings or writing on a public wall, usually humorous, obscene or political.
- Graffiti artists do it because they want to protest against something.
9. Graffiti: Art or Vandalism?
- Most graffiti artists use spray cans, marker pens and chalk to draw.
- They work by night in bus and train stations.
10. Graffiti: Art or Vandalism?
- They think blank walls are ugly and so they paint colourful images on them.
- In most countries Graffiti are illegal.
11. Graffiti: Art or Vandalism?
- For :
- Walls are more colourful;
- Graffiti artists can be creative;
- They write important messages;
- They show their feelings;
- They are real artists.
- Against :
- Grafitti is difficult to remove;
- Public buildings belong to everyone;
- Some graffiti artists belong to gangs and they do graffiti to mark out the gangs territory.
12. Graffiti: Art or Vandalism?
- Set up official areas where graffiti artists can paint/ write .
13. Graffiti artists are called writers and they are real artists