how to stay motivated as an entrepreneur
out of 5
Post on 08-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. How to Stay Motivated as an Entrepreneur As a laptop Entrepreneur, things can get pretty out of focus quite quickly. If you work a day job imagine coming home to try and get those many things you had planned or needed to get done that day. Life can get pretty hectic on a whole other level, when youre trying to build a business in your spare time. So to combat all the manic chaos, here are five key steps to staying motivated as an Entrepreneur. 1. Make a To Do List Make a To Do list each night before you go to bed. On that list you write down the tasks you need to complete the following day. By doing this you Set yourself up with a game plan, so when you wake up in the morning you have a list in front of you with the tasks you need to get done that day. Planned, prepared, you Set yourself up for the win.
- 2. 2. Get Up One Hour Earlier If youre not yet that Laptop Entrepreneur but are working on building a business around your day job, make the habit to get up an hour earlier each morning. Time is the most precious commodity we have. Use this extra hour to accomplish one task on your to do list. By making the effort to get up a little bit earlier each morning and getting the first task done off your To Do list, you start your day on a positive note by being Pro-active and productive. 3. Exercise
- 3. Yes, I said it. If you havent already built an exercise routine into your lifestyle, take the time to incorporate one. It will do wonders for your mental as well as physical health and will give you an extra boost of energy you need to conquer the day. It doesnt necessarily have to be the full workout at the gym, a run or a brisk walk each day will do. But whatever you do, get active. 4. Create A Vision Board Many successful Entrepreneurs as well as athletes before they had accomplished their goals and dreams have always talked about how they would visualize the end result, of the ideal life and future they wanted to create. Holding a vision a mental picture of the future we want to create for ourselves is a powerful and great motivator to keep us inspired and focused on what were working on. A Vison Board is just as good a tool. A Vision Board is a board on which you cut out and place images of the feelings, experiences and physical things you want to have and create for yourself. Its a great reminder when you wake up each morning, to have it placed where you can see it, so that youre rekindled with why youre doing what youre doing. It is a great re-enforcer to have.
- 4. 5. Positive Information We should make it a habit as well to read or listen to something positive each day. Reading or listing and even watching something positive for 10 to 15 minutes a day sets the tone in the right direction. Some examples are Self Help, Motivation videos on YouTube, anything that can benefit and strengthen your overall mindset and re-instill that belief system in yourself overall. I hope these five tips have been of help to you in staying motivated and focused as an Entrepreneur in your day to day life. If you are someone who is looking for that next step, who is seeking greater meaning and is wanting to accomplish and do more and wants to create a greater life for themselves click here.
- 5. Learn How To Profit Online Using Our Digital Business System
View more >