introverts survival guide
out of 24
Post on 22-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. THE INTROVERTS SURVIVAL GUIDE Sherif Tariq
- 2. Hello. Im an introvert.
- 3. And so are you! And you and you and you ...
- 4. 50% of you may be introverts.
- 5. What is it like being an introvert?
- 6. Overstimulated by large crowds. Prefer small group of friends.
- 7. Have a horror of small talk. Enjoy deep discussions.
- 8. Have difficulty expressing ourselves in a group. Most product + creative when working alone.
- 9. Amygdala (The emotional brain.)
- 10. Picture an audience. Of wolves. Staring at you. (Some on their Blackberries.)
- 11. High reactive vs. Low reactive
- 12. How do we survive thrive in a world geared towards extroverts?
- 13. Youre normal.
- 14. Act like an extrovert. (Without becoming one.)
- 15. Learn to self monitor.
- 16. Desensitization training.
- 17. Trust your gut. Share your ideas powerfully.
- 18. Carve time for quiet thinking (and recharging).
- 19. Married to an extrovert?
- 20. Make a plan to meet each others needs.
- 21. Dont minimize conict.
- 22. Collaboration is good, but carve time to work alone.
- 23. Read the book :-)
View more >