leo club meeting powerpoint-april 22, 2014
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
Leo Club Meeting
April 22nd , 2014Clarissa Chiang & Rebecca Yet
• Remain quiet during the meeting• Use tablecloths• Clean up after yourselves
Leo Club Website
Sign-up as a member, view meeting presentations, see executive meeting minutes
and much more on our website!
Dress CodeUnless otherwise stated, the dress code
for all events is your blue LEO T-shirt.
LEO T-Shirts may be purchased from Ms. Fujiki in B102 for $10 each.
Thank you to those who helped out at the Drama 9 Olympics!
100 Bucket Challenge
12:00pm – 3:00pmFriday, April 25th
at Windsor Elementary School
*NEED 5 MORE VOLUNTEERS*Snacks are provided!
100 Bucket Challenge Volunteers• Maggie Lee• Molly Yang• Raphaella Robles• Bowaine Ma• Chiu Yi Ho• Ashley Cayabyab
District 19A ConferenceSaturday, April 26th
Conference: 9:30am – 11:30amContest & Awards: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Meet at Edmonds Skytrain Station @ 8:20am!
Drinks & Refreshments provided, but we will be going out for lunch together! (bring lunch money)
Meet other Leos from all around the district and take part in listening to motivational keynote speakers, Raffle Prizes (which include large stuffed animals and Xbox games), and the Contest and Awards that takes place after the event!
District 19A Conference Participants
• Steven Cao• Ivan Endrinal• Oliver Fujiki• Chiu Yi Ho• Joyce Kam• Keu Kang• Michelle Kurtagich• Sharon Lam• Karen Liang• Bryan Lee• Maggie Lee
• Ken Truong• Aiken Lao • Maegan Poblacion• Priya Sharma• Ikjot Bhogal• Raphaella Robles• Angela Qi• Eunice Choi• Danielle Swannie• Rebecca Yet• Matthew Luu• Margaret Anteros
• Stevens Qiu• Bowaine Ma• Molly Yang• Eric Zheng • Seongchan Lee• Mamta Sharma• Aisle Neral• You Jin Lim• Justin Lin• Barry Qiu• Jonathan Tang• Stephanie Yu
Remember to wear your blue leo T-Shirt!
Vancouver Sun RunSunday, April 27th, 2014Race starts @ 10:00am
Meet at Edmonds Skytrain Station @ 9:00am
Registration is closed.
Participants: Listen to the announcements to know when to pick up your T-Shirt and Tag!
Vancouver Sun Run ParticipantsAisle Neral
• Date: Friday, May 23rd, 2014
• Time: Starts at 5 pm Volunteers meet at B102(Ms. Fujiki’s)after school @ 3:10 pm
• Need 30 volunteers
• Hotdog & drinks provided
*Sign up is closed*
Please pay Ms.Holden ASAP.
Date: May.16th-may 19th.2014 Cost: $150
• Date: Saturday, May 24th, 2014• Time: 2 pm• Location: Bill Copeland
• Dress code: White dress shirt and black dress pants
• 30 volunteers needed• *Senior Band students cannot volunteer
• Date: Monday, May 26th, 2014• Time: Starts at 4:30 Volunteers: 3:10-6:00 pm
• Come enjoy some light snacks accompanied by performances and a silent auction!
• Reg. volunteer & butler dress code: White dress shirt and black dress pants
• Dates: 1. Thursday, May 29th , 2014 2. Friday, May 30th, 2014
• Time: 1. 11:40 am @ lunch 2. After school
• Shave or donate 10 inches of hair• Volunteers for donations and clean up @ LUNCH TIME
• Go see Bowaine, Maggie, or Clarissa for shave guidelines!
Shavers 10” hairBowaine Ma Maegan PoblacionWerd Khader Angela QiIvan Endrinal Priya Sharma
• Sign up at byrnecreek.info to join the 2014-2015 Executive Team
• *Must be signed up as a regular member*
• We are especially looking for junior members!
Sponsor Teacher Comments
100 Bucket Challenge-Friday, April 25th
District 19A Conference- Saturday, April 26th
Maywood Carnival- Friday, May 23rd
Graduation Ceremony- Saturday, May 24th
Maid Café- Monday, May 26th
Shave for the Brave