manpower india outsourcing
Post on 19-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. MIS Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd One Stop for your Complete HR Solutions
2. Brief Introduction
- MIS Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. -TUV Certified ISO 9001:2008 ,a complete HR Solutions provider operating over a period of Decade.
- We are working on PAN India basis having offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Chandigarh & Dehradun.
- We specialize in providing quality manpower atright time , at right placeand atright cost .
- Westrive forexcellence in providing competitive, efficient and reliable HR solutions.
- The high regard in which we are heldtoday bears testimony to the success, we have been able to achieve .
3. Our Values
- To provide complete HR Solutions to our clients in achieving organizational excellence.
- To consistently deliver value to our clients by providing quality manpower at right time, right place and right cost.
- Quality Policy
- We commit to make continual endeavors towards customer satisfaction by providing value added HR Outsourcing services and benchmarking with international quality standards.
4. Our Spectrum of Services
- Direct Hire
- Contractual Hire
- Training & Development Programs
5. STAFFING SERVICES 6. Direct Hire
- We offer a range of direct hire services to augment the job providers search efforts, and thus help him assess and evaluate the right candidate for the job by:-
- Conducting telephonic interviews.
- Making arrangements for face-to-face interviews with the job provider.
- We specialise in providing manpower at
- -Senior Mgmt - Middle Mgmt -Junior Mgmt
- MIS selects and matches employees to the job provider's work and environment.
- These people are taken on our payroll and we pay them regular salaries.
- We also handle all the legalities and government/ statutory regulations.
- The job provider just receives a single invoice every month.
- The contractual process is not just a one-way process; we also take the Companys employees on our rolls if any such need arises.
- Thus, we provide greater flexibility to the job provider, while the employee gets more exposure and better opportunity.
Contractual Hire 8.
- Advantages MIS:
- MIS is registered underPF & ESIand is responsible for payroll and statutory obligations of the employees.
- MIS employees are covered underMediclaim, accident insurance, baggage and fidelity insurance.
- Attrition rate is very low at MIS, as being permanent employee of MIS gives the candidatejob security and feeling of belongingness.
Contractual Hire 9.
- Eicher Tractors
- Force Motors
- Hero Electric
- International Tractors
- JCB India Ltd
- John Deere India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Division)
- Mahindra First Choice
- New Holland
- Lifestyle Int. (P) Ltd.
Automobiles Retail Consumer Durables
- Gem Batteries
- Map My India
- Sahara Computers
Some of our select clients for Manpower Services 10.
- Clients in IT and Telecom
- Aircom International
- Infodart Technologies
- 01 Synergy
Some of our select clients for Manpower Services contd.
- Bussan Auto Finance
- Escorts Securities & Asset Mgmt.
- Indusind Bank
- L&T Finance
- Sharekhan Ltd.
- Real Estate
- Chadha Group
- Om Radianz
Finance/ others 11.
- Exxon Mobil Lubricants
- Good Year
- Mondial Assistance
- PVR Cinemas
- Orient fans
- P.I. Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Pure Chemicals
- Secure Meters
- Snap On
- and many more ..
Some of our select clients for Manpower Services contd. 12. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS 13. Strategic Alliance
- We have strategic alliance withIndus Corporation
- Indus Corporationwas founded in 1997 since when the excellence of its programs has gained wide recognition.
- We conduct practical programs tailor made for the specific organization focused at Middle & Front Line positions.
- We have conducted well over 6000 workshops covering over 1,00,000 participants across various sectors of industry. We have extensive experience in the industries
- Telecom, Petroleum Sector, Automobiles, Consumer Products, Consumer durables, BPO, Airlines, Liquor,Pharmaceuticals, IT, Tyres, News media.
- Indus is Head Quartered in Gurgaon and have offices in Chennai, Trivandrum, Kolkatta, Chandigarh.
- We have a team of 120+ full time trainers who are located in the regions and assigned on various projects.
indus 14. Key Resources Mukesh Khetarpal Mukesh spent over 23 years in the sales & marketing function with some well-established Indian Corporates. He has worked in FMCG, consumer durables and in the service industry. In his last assignment he was the Senior Vice President of liquor division at Shaw Wallace & Co. He was the President of Great Glen Distilleries and Vice President with the RPG Group. He has held senior positions with established business houses including Brooke Bond India Ltd. By profession Mukesh is a Mechanical Engineer from IIT, Delhi. He is an MBA in Marketing from XLRI. He has worked closely with McKinsey & Co. Mukesh is an acknowledged trainer having conducted over 2500workshops in the last 14 years, and is the founder of Indus.Amarjit Singh In his career spanning over 23 years, Amarjit has held senior positions in Operations with American Express (India) Ltd, Nestle India Ltd., Gillette India and Britannia Industries Ltd. He is a qualified trainer for training programmes on soft skills, Leadership skills and Business processes and had conducted a number of in house programmes for the above companies. Since the past 11 years he has conducted over 2250 workshops for various corporates in the areas of Leadership. Team Building & Outbound Programmes. Selling. Customer Care. Customer Relationships. Culture. Voice & Accent.Amarjit has work experience in Australia, Japan, Hongkong, Singapore, UK and USA. indus 15. Key Resources Deepak Mahendru Deepak is B.Tech (Mechanical) from DCE (1976) & MBA (specialization in Marketing) from FMS (1978) Gold Medalist. He has total 32 years of industryexperience. He was Founder employee of EDDAL (Escorts Dealers Development Association Ltd.) and at the time of leaving Escorts Group was Head Operations of EDDAL. He has also handled the responsibility of Company Secretary, EDDAL Credit Ltd.; was later on elevated to be its Director. Headed Marketing Services of Escorts Yamaha and later, held responsibility of Chief General Manager - Marketing in Escorts (Agri Machinery Group) and he also headed Escorts Institute of Farm Mechanisation, the Training Institute of the Company. His assignment before joining MIS was as Vice President Marketing of Indo Farm Equipment Ltd.. He has vast experience of trainings. Besides several Management writings in Professional Journals of AIMA, DMA, NPC, ISTD, etc., was a regular management columnist for various in-flight magazines and his articles have won several awards. He has also edited several Management Books and coauthored Management Ideas in Action, adjudged as bestseller by Business Today in 1993 .indus 16. Key Resources A V Srinivasan AV Srinivasan has rich experience of more than 35 years with leading Corporates. He worked with Eicher Tractors for 9 years as Zonal Manager and then 2 years with Hero Puch as GM Marketing. His next major assignment was for 10 years with Escorts limited, as Vice President and Head Marketing for Agri Machinery Division and earlier for Motorcycle division. He has also been Director Marketing on the Board of Yamaha Motors India Pvt ltd in 2004-2005. He is also former Secretary General Cement Manufacturers Association.AV Srinivasan has also worked as an independent Consultant, Specializing in Marketing and Strategic Planning. indus 17. TRAININGPROCESS
- Interview keypersonnel
- Establish objectives
- Identify gaps
- Design programs for target groups
Business simulation Coaching and feedback Know how and application sessions
- Identify actions
I Development II Works