shenative pitch deck
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSheNative is a start up high end hand bag label made for the modern women. SheNative is more than just another handbag line. We are about empowering Native women in Canada through the design, production and fabrication of our goods, and our community cause fund for disadvantaged women. Our bags are beautiful, classic, and timeless, with a native flair. We showcase the beauty of our cultures, with clean lines, luxurious materials, and we are locally made in the Saskatchewan prairies.
Dedicated to empowering Native Women in Canada through our label of handbags.
Devon Fiddler // Chief Changemaker & SheEO [email protected]// 1.306.270.8489
• Native women in Canada face huge disadvantages: Ø Higher rates of poverty,
incarceration & victims of violence.
Ø High rates of unsolved missing & murdered cases.
• These realities overshadow successes of Native women, allowing negative stereotypes to prevail!
• Empower Native women through job creation, and design collaboration opportunities.
• Educate mainstream through our platform and our goods.
Market & Make Sales
Distribute to Retail
Direct to Customer Years 1 - 5
Design & Make
Wholesale Years 4 - 5
SheNative Community. Empower. Celebrate. Educate. Inspire.
Underlying Magic – Our Goods...
Leather Goods Modern, Timeless, FuncPonal
NaPve Design Elements
Celebrate & Empower
• Crowdsourcing Native designers/artisans
• Niche Goods in Handbags Industry
• Opportunity to share our success stories as women
Marketing & Sales Strategy Pre-Launch Marketing & Pre-Sales Strategy
• Build Social Media following through blogging, Facebook giveaways, design contests, Twitter & Pinterest posts
• Gain Media Exposure • Celebrity Gifting of Handbags • Soft Launch Party
• Pop-up Shops in Major Canadian Cities, Saskatoon Farmers Market
• Online Shop, Shop Indigenous • Indigenize Launch Event with
Shopindigenous.ca • Aboriginal & local tradeshows & local
• NaPve Handbag Brands & Fashion Designers – Angelia DemonPgny – Joanne Anderson
• Canadian Made Leather Handbag Brands & Designers – Roots Canada – Chicks & Girlies – Erin Templeton – Rowland Leather – Jessica Jensen
Team Devon Fiddler
Owner & Founder, Chief Changemaker
Business Planning & Development, Operations
Co-Founder & Founder of Shopindigenous.ca
Social Media Marketing, Fashion photoshoots &
Event Planning, Start up Experience
Founder of Ideal Samples & Making Sh*t Happen of Toronto, ON
Product Development Advisor
Product Development in Fashion Industry, Manufacturing, Wholesale,
and Online Distribution Expertise
Conservative Projections Ambitious Projections
Year 1 Year 3 Year 5 Year 1 Year 3 Year 5
Items Sold per Year 500 1500 3000 550 3000 5000 Average Selling Price on items 339 339 289 339 339 289
Sales per Year $169,500.00 $508,000.00 $867,000.00 $186,450.00 $1,017,000.00 $1,445,000.00
Revenue per Year $84,750.00 $254,000.00 $433,500.00 $93,225.00 $508,500.00 $722,500.00 Community Initiatives Program ($10 per item) $5,000.00 $15,000.00 $30,000.00 $5,500.00 $30,000.00 $50,000.00 Profit Margin Goal (15% of Sales) $25,425.00 $76,200.00 $130,050.00 $27,967.50 $152,550.00 $216,750.00
• Cost of Goods Sold are no more than 50% of sales (labour and materials)
• We will aim for a 15% profit margin of sales
Accomplishments to Date
• Launch Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign (April - May 2014)
• Production of first Product Line (June 2014)
• Launch Online Shop (July 201)
• Start first in-house production run (July 2014)
• Saskatoon Farmers Market Weekend Retail Pop-up Shops (July-August 2014)
• In Product Development & Crowdsourcing Phase • Participant of Praxis School of Entrepreneurship
& Start-up Generation Global Fellowship Program
Future Development Plans