Click here to load reader
Post on 28-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONStupid questions with smart answers
- 1. When people see you lying down, withyour eyes closed they still ask:- Are yousleeping?
- 2. No! Im training to die!
- 3. Imagine when you take an electronicequipment to a technician to get itfixed and he still asks you:- Need it tobe fixed?
- 4. No, it got bored of stayinghome alone so I brought It over for a ride.
- 5. When Its raining and someonenotices you going out, they ask: -Are you going out in this rain?
- 6. No, in the next one.
- 7. When you wake up, thencomes an idiot asking you: -You Awake?
- 8. No. Im sleep walking!
- 9. Your friend calls your homephone:- Where are you?
- 10. At the bus stop!
- 11. They see you wet comingfrom the bathroom:- Didyou just have a bath?
- 12. No, I fell in the toilet bowl!
- 13. You are standing right in front of theelevator on the ground floor and theyask:- Going up?
- 14. No, no, I am waiting for myapartment to come down and get me.
- 15. AG-MARK, which some products bear, stems from Agricultural Marketing. FORTNIGHT comes from Fourteen Nights (Two Weeks). POP MUSIC is Popular Music shortened. MOPED is the short term for Motorized Pedaling. BUS is the short term for Omnibus that means everybody. DRAWING ROOM was actually a withdrawing room where people withdrew after Dinner. Later the prefix with was dropped..
- 16. NEWS refers to information from Four directionsN, E, W, and S. QUEUE comes from Queens Quest. Long back a long row of people as waiting to see the Queen. Someone made the comment Queens Quest.. JOURNAL is a diary that tells about Journey for a day during each Days business.
- 17. TIPS come from To Insure Prompt Service. In olden days to get Prompt service from servants in an inn, travelers used to drop coins in a Box on which was written To Insure Prompt Service. This gave rise to the custom of Tips. JEEP is a vehicle with unique Gear system. It was invented during World War II (1939-1945). It was named General Purpose Vehicle (GP).GP was changed into JEEP later. The most common name in the world is Mohammed..
- 18. The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with Asia, America, Australia, Europe The strongest muscle in the body is the TONGUE. TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.