Where do I go?

And you didn't hear

All my joy through my tears

All my hopes through my fears

Did you now, still I miss you somehow,

…………………………

Page 5: T206 midterm project

Hae Ryoung Ryu T-206 midterm project Nov. 25. 2010

A song, My Broken Heart, touched my heart too. Especially, the parts; “Loneliness

up ahead, emptiness behind” and “All my joy through my tears, all my hopes through my

fears” make me pick without hesitating. When people break up with their lover, they might

feel sadness, loneness, and gloom even horror and fear from being alone and missing him.

Thus, overall pictures’ visual concepts are horror styles through dark colors. The first picture

in a long shot with medium angle is to show vast filed as if no one is in there. Even there is

green color but it is still dark. Second picture, it is low angle and medium close shot to focus

on the dark and could sky and also the tree look thin. First and second picture are close to

more realistic picture and third to sixth pictures are not. A third picture, there is a house in a

long shot with medium angle In a movie The others, the setting place weather is always

dismal because of heavy fog. Likewise, the house is surrounded by fog so that cannot be

recognized well. Fourth and fifth picture is POV shot with long shot. I want to show the

outside through the eyes with tears. Last picture in a low shot just make tears overflow. Forth

to sixth pictures color is not real color because I use the color accent in my camera to make

more darkness and sadness.