Top Ways Social Media Can Support Your Business
out of 6
Post on 22-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONOutline of the top ways that social media can support and grow your business.
- 1. How Social Media Supports Your Business Activities Kim Proctor iChannelGrowth.com 2009 Copyright
- 2. Main Categories of Social Media
- 1. Social Networking Sites
- Facebook, Linkedin
- 2. Blogs & Wikis
- Internal and external
- 3. Micro-Blogging
- 4. Bookmarking/Tagging Sites
- 3. Social Media Supports
- Business development
- Prospecting, finding contacts, growing understanding of customer needs
- Growing visibility
- Potential customers, existing customers
- Educating, sharing company insights
- Customer relationship development
- Listening to customers
- 4. Social Media Supports
- 4. Decision support
- Listening, learning from customers, potential customers
- Using it to make better decisions, better prioritize, etc.
- 5. Content monitoring
- Google Alerts, search.twitter.com, etc.
- 6. Customer service support
- Supporting issue resolution
- On their preferred platform
- 7. Hosting a dialogue/ support
- User forums, expert forums, customer communities
- 5. Initial Discussion Issues
- Which of these 7 purposes can provide you and your company, with value?
- What do you see as the key cost-benefit issues in maintaining your participation in these various approaches to the Social Web?
- What other issues would you like to pose to the for their feedback?
- iChannelGrowth provides a suite of strategic planning services and tactical business development services FOR all companies using technology sales channels; from technology vendors, through distributors, to value added reselling partners and MSPs.
- Marketing services include:
- Social media that grows awareness and business development
- Website optimization and traffic strategies
- ROI trackable email campaigns for lead generation
View more >