tumble dryer and launder machine
Embed Size (px)
WELCOME TO OUR PRESENTATION
Tumble dryer and Launder machine
These textile dryers are fabricated using high grade quality raw material which is procured from our trustworthy vendors. These textile dryers are designed as per the technical details furnished by the clients. These dryers are also made using premium quality of raw materials and are rugged in construction as well as robust in design. Based on advanced technology, these dryers are widely used in textile industries. These results in very flexible adaptation to on-site capacity combined with economical energy consumption.
Tumble drying instructions
Symbol Instructions Symbol Instructions
Tumble dry: high temperature
Do not tumble dry: viscose
Tumble dry: low temperature
Do not tumble dry
Tumble dry: low temperature, modal
Tumble drying instructions are shown by a square with a circle inside. The dots show the temperature at which it is safe to dry the product. A cross over the symbol means do not tumble dry.
Make sure you can use the standard care symbols to explain the aftercare for products made from natural and synthetic fibres.
Drying Program• The following drying
programs can be available:(1) Drying program EXTRA
DRY.(2) Drying program DRY.(3) Drying program IRON DRY 5
%. Automatic program controlled by Residual.
(4) Time program X MINUTES. Duration depends on the selected time, up to 90 minutes.
EXTRA DRYDRY IRON DRY
IRON DRY 5%
15 MINUTES 30 MINUTES
Drying Functions• START• Turn the control knob to the START row.
Press• the knob to start the selected program.• STOP• Press the control knob to stop the
program.• Restart the drying program by pressing
the• control knob again.• Changing drying program after starting• Press the control knob to stop the
program. Turn• the control knob to the new program and
EXTRA DRY HIGH TEMPSTART CHANGE TEMPERATURE
DRY IRON DRY 5%
The following should be carried out at regularintervals, depending on the frequency of use.• Daily• • Check that the drum stops
when the door is• opened.• • Check that the lint screen in
the door has• been cleaned. The lint screen
Maintenance Daily• Check that the gaskets around
the coarse• finlter/air condenser and the
door gasket have• been cleaned. Clean with a
moist cloth.• • Check that the lint screen is
unbroken.• • Check that the machine will
not start until the• start button has been activated.
• Annually• Check that the fresh-air intake to the room and• the vent ducts/pipes in and from the room are not• clogged by lint/dust or in any other way. Clean• as required, depending on the frequency of use.• Minimum once a year.• At least once a year the inside wearing parts of• the machine should be checked by a service• person and cleaned of lint.
• Every cycle for safety and energy efficiency, provision of adequate ventilation, and cleaning of the duct at regular intervals UL also recommends that dryers not be used for glass fiber, rubber, foam or plastic items, or any item that has had a flammable substance spilled on it.
• In the United States, the U.S. Fire Administration in a 2007 report estimated that clothes dryer fires account for about 15,600 structure fires, 15 deaths, and 400 injuries annually, with 80% (12,700) of the fires in residential buildings. The Fire Administration attributes “Failure to clean” as the leading factor contributing to clothes dryer fires in residential buildings, and observed that new home construction trends place clothes dryers and washing machines in more hazardous locations away from outside walls, such as in bedrooms, second-floor hallways, bathrooms, and kitchens.
• To address the problem of clothes dryer fires, a fire suppression system can be used with sensors to detect the change in temperature when a blaze starts in a dryer drum. These sensors then activate a water vapor mechanism to put out the fire.
Wascator FOM71 CLS
The programmed unit contains a microprocessorwith a number of standard programmers for normal wash cycles. The motor is frequency-controlled and is controlled by advanced motor control.
Wascator FOM71 CLS• Application
Wascator FOM 71 CLS Lab Washer-extractor. Standard reference washing machine. Microprocessor controlled, up to 999 washing and drying programmers can be designed as required, input via the keyboard and stored in memory. The unit is programmed as standard with BS, ISO, and IWS test programmers.
•Automatic Soap Dispenser, for multiple washing. Extracting cycles without intervention. Makeweights, stability templates and rules, reference detergents, bleaching agents and conditioners also available, see following specifications.
•Marks and Spencer Test Programmer. Pre-programmed before delivery only. For M&S accredited suppliers only.
Wascator FOM71 CLS
Specification:• Weight :220kg/489lb• Power/Air Source: 220/110V & 50/60Hz • Dimension• Width: 780mm • Depth 760mm• Height 1800mm
• Safety Precautions• • The machine is only intended for washing with water.• • Do not allow minors to operate the machine.• • Installation and maintenance work should only be done by
authorized• persons• • Do not bypass the door lock of the machine.• • Any leaks, e.g. a worn-out door seal, should be repaired
immediately.• • Prior to repairs or maintenance, be sure to read the corresponding• handbooks and service manuals.• • Do not flush the machine with water.
Maintenance To maintain correct and proper functioning and to prevent interruption of service, the following maintenance scheme should be adhered to. The maintenance interval should be adapted to how frequently the machine is used.• Daily - Check the door and door lock:- Let the door remain open and try starting the machine. The machineshould not start.- Close the door, start the machine and try opening the door. It should not be possible to open the door until the drum has stopped turning. -Check that the door does not leak.- Clean the door seal, removing any detergent and fluff.- Check that the drain valve does not leak during the wash cycle.-Clean out any detergent remaining in the detergent compartment. Rapid
Every third month -Check that the door does not leak.- Check the drain valve and remove any fluff. -Inspect the interior of the machine (during an actual wash cycle toensure that no leaks are noticed) by:- Turning of the main power switch of the machine.- Remove the top cover and the protective front and rear plates.
Thank you to all