4 reasons to integrate automated quoting system slideshare
out of 20
Post on 29-Jan-2018
Embed Size (px)
- 1. 4 Reasons to Integrate Automated Quoting into your Field Service App
- 2. Field service organizations need revenue.
- 3. Research confirms that companies that focus on revenue building (sales) out- perform companies that spend more energy on post-sale service performance alone.
- 4. But with so many service issues to consider, the revenue side doesnt always get as much attention as it should. Field Service Repair Center Preventive Maintenance Inspection
- 5. Why?
- 6. Sometimes organizations fail to recognize field service as a process spanning from marketing to sales to service.
- 7. So what should we do? Glad you ask!
- 8. Start by focusing on long-term, profit- making strategies
- 9. Look at your revenue, or sales, side of the business AKA the most central task of generating revenue for service businesses AKA Quoting
- 10. Got it? Renewed focus on quoting. Now, how do you do that?
- 11. Field service quoting systems address 2 types of quotes: 2. Service Contract1. Time and Material Start by setting these up in your system.
- 12. Once you distinguish between time and material and service contract quotes, you can further split your sales quotes into 4 categories. Dont worry. Your quoting automation system can help with this part.
- 13. 4 reasons a quoting automation system is good for sales 1. Pre-quote Preparedness 2. Quoting Efficiency 3. Quote Approval to Execution Features 4. Quote Analysis and Reporting
- 14. Pre-Quote Preparedness Quoting Efficiency Quote Approval to Execution Features Quote Analysis and Reporting Time and Material Sections for inventory, time and labor, tasks, and more for one-time set-up Builds quotes by adding materials, tasks, and time Transitions from prospect to customer are easy to track Once you close a quote its easy to go back and reopen it Separates databases for quotes, orders, and prospects to prevent clutter Modifies quotes, breaks big jobs into individual work orders, and moves quotes into orders Moves from quote to order with just a click Tracks quotes to see if theyre open, closed, or denied and predicts how much work may be coming Service Contracts Follows the same steps as time and Material quotes, but keeps quote intact through contract Provides space to explain what youll do, what youll cover, and how often youll provide service Turns into a recurring order with just one click and can be modified at any stage Allows technicians to document what they saw on site and what needs to happen in the future Sets up contract specifics as you go Connects with the rest of the service operations Sets up other services (e.g. schedule techs for recurring events) Keeps quote intact for historical review and statistical analysis What quoting automation actually does:
- 15. Can quoting also be a field function?
- 16. The short answer: YES
- 17. The long answer: With mobile quoting capabilities like picture taking and access to service history, technicians can sell to customers and create quotes while on the job site.
- 18. Example: Steps to run a quote through an automated quoting system: Complete an inspection Create quote based on inspection data (e.g. the inspection identifies a seal in need of repair, so the quote item says Repair Seal, is linked to a part number and an item cost and even a predetermined mark-up based on the customer and the procedure) Send quote automatically to customer Convert quote to service order upon customer acceptance Schedule service order and dispatch service technician
- 19. Help your field workers double as sales people by giving them the tools they need to serve your customers needs and quote them at the right time.
- 20. 7 Best Practices for Choosing New Field Service Software There are many reasons service organizations review, purchase and implement new field service management software. Regardless of what situations force your service organization to that tipping point, there are several tried and true methods you can use to organize the buying process, eliminate the unexpected and significantly increase your chances of success with your new software. Download Whitepaper Now
View more >
Quoting and Paraphrasing. Integrating Sources Use sources to support your argument (evidence) Integrate sources by quoting and paraphrasing Include in-text/parenthetical
Quoting, Paraphrasing, & Quoting, Paraphrasing, & Summarizing Objective: Students will be able to identify
MergedFile - Nilachal Polytechni 36. Integrate 37. Integrate Integrate I + cos 2xdx 38. Integrate sec3