4 Tips for Choosing the Best Offer for Your Candlewood Lake Home
Post on 17-Aug-2015
- 1. 4 Tips for Choosing the Best Offer for Your Candlewood Lake Home
- 2. Choosing among several offers can be a tough choice for a seller. How do you make the best decision when you receive multiple offers for your Candlewood Lake or Lake Lillinonah properties? Make sure to review each offer carefully to determine the strengths and drawbacks before your pick the best one for you. Read on for some tips that will help you make the right choice.
- 3. 1. Create a plan with your agent Discuss the procedures about offers early on with your real estate agent so that you will know what to expect. An experienced and committed agent will advise you on a time frame when you should take in offers for your Candlewood Lake real estate and will teach you how to analyze those offers. Inform your agent about your personal priorities so that he or she can explain to you what it will take to achieve those goals.
- 4. 2. Scrutinize every offer Do not be tempted to say yes to the first offer that comes. Take your time and dont rush. If your home is in a good condition and priced competitively for the current market, there is a great possibility that you will receive several offers. Slow down and sift through each offer carefully if you do not want to end up with a lower price and less favorable terms than what you really wanted.
- 5. 3. Do not take offers personally We all know that selling a home can sometimes be an emotional process. As a seller, you have to keep in mind that it is simply a business transaction. Do not get offended if a buyer makes a lower offer because he thinks that your kitchen needs more upgrades. Learn to interpret it as a sign that the buyer is really interested in your Candlewood Lake waterfront home for sale, and that those comments are just part of their negotiating strategies.
- 6. 4. Determine the buyers ability and intentions You may ask the help of your real estate agent in dealing with this aspect. One of the indications that a buyer is serious about purchasing your property is the amount of earnest money he or she puts down. This is a deposit made to a seller to show the buyers good faith in the transaction. You and your agent should also determine who is providing the mortgage so you can think carefully before accepting any offer.
- 7. Following these tips will help you not only sell your home, but rest assured that you have made the best decision possible for you and your family.
- 8. Visit http://www. CandlewoodLakeCTRealEstate. com today for more helpful homeselling ideas.
- 9. Call me, Deborah Laemmerhirt now at 203-994-4297 and let me assist you with everything you need to know about buying or selling Candlewood Lake homes. My years of experience as a preeminent real estate professional in Ridgefield, Redding, Wilton, New Fairfield, Brookfield, Bridgewater, Roxbury, Washington, Weston, Westport, Southbury, Kent, Sherman, Easton, and Bethel, CT, combined with my dedication to providing the finest service will make it easier for you to find your dream home in Connecticut.
View more >