chicago and new york dining
out of 7
Post on 21-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPatrick Schaal frequents restaurants in his neighborhood of Chicago. However he also loves what New York has to offer. He visits the whole range of food from top end restaurants to food trucks.
- Dining Out A compilation of amazing, must-visit restaurants by Patrick Schaal: Chicago and New York City focus
- Gotham Bar and Grill: NYC One of the best restaurants in NYC Amazing service from the knowledgeable and attentive staff Incredible food cooked by Alfred Portale Filet, Duck, Cod, Lobster, Ceviche, Tuna
- Nico Osteria: Chicago Italian seafood Elegant Sunday Brunch includes: Oysters, Alaskan king crab, Lobster, Tripe alla Romana, Porchetta Autostrada, all kinds of pasta Ranked second for best brunch in Chicago according to the Chicago Eater
- Fat Rice: Chicago Ranked number one for Brunch according to the Chicago Eater Asian Fusion Bartender puts on a performance while creating beverages Calimoxo: red wine mixed with Coca-Cola and lemon
- Roost Carolina Kitchen First launched in 2012 Food Truck Known for Chicken and Biscuits
- Morimoto: NYC Chef Morimoto was born in Hiroshima, Japan Chef Morimoto was on Iron Chef, a Japanese spinoff of Iron Chef America I definitely recommend the tasting menu AND dessert Amazing dcor
- Thank you to the chefs of these amazing installations. Your skills have fed and entertained many of us for many meals over the years. I look forward to new developments in the food industry.
View more >