presentation on healthy eating
out of 31
Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONPresentation Techniques 22.12.2009
- HEALTHY EATING M. Yldz ZTRK Lokman SUNGUR Duygu BALCI Dritan GASHI Tuba YUMUAK
- What is a healthy diet?
- 2. How do we stay healthy?
- 3. What are the healthy food?
- 4. What are the strategies for a healthy eating? What is healthy diet pyramid?
- 5. How do we eat smartly?
- 6. How does healthy living contribute our lifes?
- What's healthy eating?
- Improve health
- Increase happiness
- Prevention of many chronic health risks.
- What's healthy eating about? feeling great having more energy being fit It is all about;
- Big picture strategies To help you
- Enough calories
- Variety of foods
- 3. Moderate portions
- 4. Fruits, vegetables,grains,and legumes
- 5. Water
- 6. Limit sugary foods, salt,
- and refined-grain products
- 7. Dont be the food police
- 8. Get moving
- Balance calorie intake and calorie expenditure.
- Don't eat more food
- EAT ENOUGH CALORIES
- 2. EAT A VARIETY OF PRODUCTS
- Eat food you do no normally eat
- Fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes
- 3. KEEP PORTIONS MODERATE
- Choose a starter instead of an entre.
- Dont order supersized anything.
- 4. EAT PLENTY OF FRUITS, VEGETABLES GRAINS, and LEGUMES
- Foods high in complex carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals, low in fat, and free of cholesterol.
- Try to get fresh, local produce.
- Flushes our systems; the kidneys and bladder, of waste products and toxins.
- A majority of Americans go through life dehydrated.
- 6. LIMIT SUGARY FOODS, SALT, and REFINED-GRAINS PRODUCTS
- In a year, just one daily 12-ounce can of soda (160 calories) can increase your weight by 16 pounds.
- Sugar is added to a vast array of foods.
- 7. DONT BE THE FOOD POLICE
- Enjoy your favorite foods .
- Food is a great source of pleasure.
- Pleasure is good for the heart even if those French fries arent!
- 8. GET MOVING
- Energy and feelings of well-being.
- Any healthy eating plan work even better.
- What are the healthiest foods we can eat? What should we actually prefer to eat?
- I mportant to be consumed in order to get vitamins and potassium.
- V itamins A, B, C, D, E , K ; magnesium, calcium, phosphorus Vitamin C, B, K and phosphorus Vitamin C, calcium, phosphorus Vitamin E, C and magnesium FRUITS
- C onsume for getting manganese, magnesium and vitamin E. NUTS&SEEDS Omega 3 Vitamins A, B, C, D, K and omega 3 Calcium, magnesium potassium
- GRAINS I mportant for getting vitamin B1, C, manganese and folat e. Vitamins B1, B3, B5, C and folate Sodium, magnesium, potassium
- EGGS AND LOW FAT DAIRY Consist of calcium and protein necessary for the organism.
- SEAFOOD C ritical to get essential omega 3 needs of the organism. lobster shrimps mussel seabass
- POULTRY& LEAN MEATS I mportant part of protein need of the organism.
- Healthy diet pyramid G eneral guide that lets you choose a healthful diet that's right for you.
- N ot just what you eat, but how you eat.
- H elps support an overall healthy diet.
- Take time to chew your food:
- Chew slowly
- Savore every bite
- The joy of eating.
- Take deep breaths
- Avoid eating while working, driving, arguing,
- watching TV.
- Play soothing music
- 3. Listen to your body:
- You may be thirsty
- Stop eating before you feel full
- Eat just enough to satisfy your hunger
- Eat slowly
- Eat small.
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast.
- Have time to work calories off.
- Thanks for Your Attention!
View more >