what is effective technology integration for 21st century learners
out of 8
Post on 11-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
- 1. What is Effective Technology Integration for 21st Century Learners
- 2. Integration of technology in the classroom
What are the benefits?
- 3. Building 21st Century Skills
Where does technology come into play?
- 4. Learning and Innovation Skills
Creativity and Innovation
Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
Communication & Collaboration
- 5. Information, Media and Technology Skills
- 6. Life and Career Skills
- 7. Issues
What are some of the issues that arise when we integrate technology into the classroom?
- 8. References
2010, Clipart, PowerPoint
2007, Building 21st Century Skills, http://www.p21.org/route21/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5&Itemid=2
Feldman, A, Coulter, B, & Konold, C. (2001). Linking technology, learning, and school change. Retrieved from http://alicechristie.org/edtech/readings/LTLSC.pdf
View more >
21st Century Learners - a 21st century learning environment? – How can we gain more information from successful 21st century ... •