of 17 /17
Post on 14-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Movie
- 2. Movie or Film: is a series of still or moving images. It is produced by recording photographic images with cameras, or by creating images using animation techniques or visual effects
- 3. How you make a movie? 1: Think about the genre of movie you want to make (e.g.: horror, science fiction, action, drama,fiction, non-fiction, etc. 2: Decide on a theme or plot. 3: Write the script/screenplay
- 4. 4: Cast your film (Find actors) 5: Location scout: find a place and decide on the time to shoot it 6: Pick out some costumes and makeup for your actors 7: Film your movie 8: Add sound effects and music 9: Show th movie to your friends!
- 5. Guess the movie
- 14. Screenplay: is a written work that is made especially for a film or television program. Screenplays can be original works or adaptations from existing pieces of writing. A screenplay is like a dialogue, in which different characters talk to each other.
- 17. Create a short screenplay following these: Andrea was sitting in her room, with a sad face, when Mark came to see her. Mark: Whats going on Andrea? Why do you have that face? Andrea: Look, I have this problem.