mw pollution lope
Embed Size (px)
A R POLLUT ONResearch Paper LayoutBy: Morgan Walker
•My research paper clarifies the contributors of air pollution. Beginning with natural causes and then to the mad-made. It describes the contributors and there impact on the worlds environment. It then concludes with an idea of how to resolve the amassing problem.
NATURAL D SASTERS CAUSE AIR POLLUTION
• Volcanic eruptions - Release Sulfur Dioxide(SO2) into the air along with many other gases. The air produced also suffocates animals and humans and destroys houses, plants, and trees.
• Forest fires/wild fires – The smoke released damages the atmosphere.
• Animals - Such as cows release a lot of methane gas.
• Hurricanes – Litter the earth with the man made materials such as plastic, housing materials, and hazardous liquids into the ocean.
• Soil erosion & Dust storms/wind storms – Helps hazardous or unhealthy materials easily travel on earth surface. (littering)
MAN MADE D SASTERS THAT CAUSE AIR POLLUTION
• Farming - Emitting foul odors, airborne particles, greenhouse gases, and numerous toxic chemicals.
• Construction - Including paved and unpaved road dust.
• Motor Vehicles/& Other Transportation Services – Exhaust.
• Industries/Industries - Smoke stack gases and fumes.
• Space Heating – Emissions from houses, apartments, offices, stores, restaurants, hotels, clubs, hospitals, laundries, and dry cleaners.
• Refuse Disposal - Material that is burned in municipal, industrial and commercial incinerators, in apartment house incinerators, or in open dumps.
• Commercial and Agricultural Activities - Demolition, construction, and spray painting are most common. Also field burning and dusting and spraying of the fields with pesticides.
• Noise Pollution - Industrialization using big machines with large amounts of noise.
• Poor urban planning - In most developing countries, congested households, disruption of environmental society, social events marriage, parties, pub, disc or place of worship,
• Transportation - Vehicles on roads, airplanes, underground trains, construction, mining, construction of bridges, dams, buildings, stations, and roads.
• Household chores - Mobile, mixer grinder, pressure cooker, vacuum cleaners , washing machine and dryer, cooler, air conditioners are minor contributors.