1. creating a new learning currency with open badges grinne hamilton & anna sheard @grainnehamilton email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org cc
1.creating a new learning currency using mozilla open badges tim riches 23 jan #bett2014 cpd exchange, @stonecomputers stand 102 #openbadges @triches2. qualifications
1.creating a new learning currency with open badges bett 2014 tim riches (@triches) & doug belshaw (@dajbelshaw) hashtags: #bett2014 & #openbadges2. who are you?
1. employeetrainersupervisoremployees need minimum number of pd hours per yearemployees seek out and attend training opportunitiessupervisor reviews evidence of pd for annual
1. badges: new currency for professional credentials deb everhart, blackboard anne derryberry, sage road solutions cc by-nc 4.0 2. no badge is an island. open badges exist
1.from flickr by kris williamsopen badges: creating, issuing and displaying badges worth earning! grainne hamilton, jisc rsc scotland2. open badges: creating, issuing and
1. #bbworld14badges: new currency forhigh-value credentialsanne derryberry (sage road solutions),carla casilli (badge alliance), bernardbull (concordia u.), veronica diaz(educause),
creating learning pathways with open badges bob price email@example.com creating learning pathways with open badges what are open badges? the aim of this session is to
powerpoint presentation creating learning pathways with open badges bob price hr & od systems officer firstname.lastname@example.org 1 introduction 2 10,000 residents
1. building brand credibility and cultural relevancy pop culture currency by martin navarrete 2. most people are familiar with these 3. keds. an american icon since 1916.
1. donal canty, jeffrey buckley, niall seery & adrian o'connor technology education research group university of limerick matt kelly coliste chiarin funded with
learn why emotional currency provides the foundation for compelling brand engagement and real loyalty from consumers.
1.presented by: megan cole @megcolek2. todays webinar what is a badge why open badges details on the obi current status of ecosystem whats next and more... 3. @openbadges
1. presentation email@example.com@netexlearning.com 2. agenda 1. netex: who we are 2. what is gamification? 3. open badges in an organisation, a user-case
diapositiva 1 presentation firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com agenda netex: who we are what is gamification? open badges in an organisation, a user-case
creating and pricing hybrid foreign currency options author(s): eric briys and michel crouhy source: financial management, vol. 17, no. 4 (winter, 1988), pp. 59-65 published
trust & open badges workshop how could open badges contribute to creating a more trustworthy world? eu ro po rt fo li o serge ravet adpios, europortfolio, badge europe,
prsentation powerpoint in case beth needs it. a few slides to introduce chicago city of learning.this is photo of mayor emmanuel visiting steam studio at chicago
1. name badges - buy staff badges, identity badges, photo id badges philippines typhoon appeal prints for the philippines is a collaboration of concerned photographers who