tm for ogip fruit peak
out of 68
Post on 21-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
- TM for oGIP Teaching and Marketing toolkit
- I know what youre thinking!
- What is this about? Pick focus LCs for oGIP growth in your entity Building Capacity for oGIP fruit peak Learning and Development for the fruit peak Team Minimums Using HR Intelligence to grow
- How can you take advantage of it? Lets GO!
- 1..Pick focus LCs for oGIP growth
- Tier 3 entities (0-30 oGIP) Less than 10 LCs ! ! Ensure most LCs have oGIP as the focus! Each LC should only have one of the two GIP programmes as focus! LC Planning support specically for TM, Marketing and oGIP! Dene how much each LC will jump ! No need to cluster LCs into a cluster by volume as they are all in one cluster of 0-10 Re! More than 10 LCs Pick the LCs that will grow in oGIP! Create a cluster for oGIP Focus LCs! Other LCs can focus on iGIP or one of the GCDP Programmes! !
- Tier 2 and Tier 1 Which LCs are making the jump in what programmes and HOW? Diversity
- Tier 2(30-150 Re) and Tier 1 (150+) ! LCs in oGIP! 0-10 Re! 10-40 Re! 40-70 Re! ! ! Pick exactly which LCs in each LC Cluster is your focus & what is their Goal These LCs have balanced growth in GCDP and plan completely based on oGIP
- 2. Planning and Building CAPACITY for the FRUIT PEAK in oGIP
- Use TM Planning Tool to Plan for oGIP 1. Number of Members in oGIP and support functions 2. Number of TMP and TLP Experiences in oGIP and support functions
- After planning for capacity you can have any one of these 3 outcomes 1. I do not have enough Members in any programme/ function 2. We have enough members in oGIP and support areas 3. We have the right number of members in the LC/MC but not allocated in the right proportion across programmes/ functions
- Run an OPTIMIZED recruitment for the fruit peak 2 weeks!! 1. I do not have enough Members in any programme/ function
- Tips to run an optimized recruitment 1. Clear and focused Promotion of Job description Example: Interact with universities of arts, business and commerce to send students on internship! ! Example: Hands on Experience in online and ofine marketing to business students ! ! 2. Specific people responsible for the recruitment 3. Online promotion and Offline promotion ONLY in specific universities 4. Selection based on Interests and Values (striving for excellence, pro active learner etc.) over only skills for the role 5. When Promotion is on-going through the year, an optimized recruitment becomes simpler since LC/MC already has a pool of applicants
- Determine who is the right member Skill AttitudeBackground Interest Time
- Timeline Approach existing sign ups for TXP and GCDP Rejected applicants from last recruitment Optimized Selection Returned Eps to TXP in oGIP 1 week 5 days
- Optimized Selection Value based recruitment q Commi'ed and mo*vated members ( GIP needs commitment and persistence) q Building
- 2. We have enough members in oGIP and support areas Focus on increasing productivity through L&D and team minimums
- 3. We have the right number of members in the LC/MC but not allocated in the right proportion across programmes/ functions Re-allocate to ensure there are the right number of members in oGIP and all other functions
- How to balance the oGCDP and oGIP support? Clear JD for members in Exchange Support Clear KPIs for each member Hybrid Members Marketing or TM members in oGIP team Identify where GIP and GCDP tasks get connected
- What structure should I recruit into?
- Structures for 0-10 Re 10-40 Re
- 0-10 Start Up LC VP Member Member Member Member Basic Consideration: Focus in 1 sub product Marketing OR Teaching Each member goes through Ra-Ma-Re High effort of L&D is expected to retain the members Consider oGCDP, iGIP or EPs to join this teamRa-Ma-Re Number of members: Depends on efficiency and year goal for oGIP Job Description: Promotion and raising, matching, and realizing Outgoing preparation seminar Experience Co-delivery
- In the 1st year of operating oGIP, LCA wants to have 10 realizations in one subproduct by the end of the term. VP oGIP Strategy and coordination for 1-2 subproducts management Market Research S&D analysis Member 3 Member 2 Member 1 JD for each member: - Promotion support (virtual and physical) - Sign ups follow up - EP Raising management - Manage matching process - Co delivery (EP virtual preparation) - Outgoing Preparation Seminar (incl. LEAD for EP) - Follow-up of EP while abroad - Reintegration Example What shouldthey do?
- SPLIT oGIP and oGCDP LCVPs for focus LCs In case this isnt possible, create specific oGIP teams for the summer within the OGX team at an LC level so that they can be tracked separately Summer teams in oGIP can be working to deliver to maybe 2-3 big entity partners only and this is part of their JD 0-10 Start Up LC
- VP TL Ra Ra Ma Re TL Ra Ra Ma Re TL (Pocket Recruit.) Ra-Ma-Re Basic Consideration: Each team is focused on one sub product Marketing or Teaching Can work with either ongoing or pocket recruitment, depending on the relevant sub product for your market For ongoing, start to specialize members in different processes For pocket, focus on the delivery of the full process Number of members: Depends on efficiency in oGIP and goal for oGIP Job Description: Promotion and raising, matching, and realizing Outgoing preparation seminar Experience Co-delivery Potential LC (10-40 Re)
- VP TL Ra Ma Re Re MKT TM TL Ra Ma Ma Re Re Re MKT TM TL Ra Ma Ma Re Re MKT TM High Potential LC (40-70 Re)
- Number of members: Depends on efficiency and Goal for number of Realizations Job Description: Promotion and raising, matching, and realizing Outgoing preparation seminar Experience Co-delivery Basic Consideration: Add additional TM and MKT on top of existing JDs Allows more customized oGIP strategies to happen High Potential LC
- 2 situations LCs will be in For LCs - no or very little available forms CAPACITY and STRUCTURES focused on RAISE For LCs - available forms but need to raise more CAPACITY and STRUCTURES Focused on Raise and match
- SUMMARY for CAPACITY
- SUMMARY Plan for number of members using planning tool Recruit or re-allocate depending on outcome of planning Ensure you follow an optimized recruitment process Recruit into the right structures Balance oGCDP and oGIP growth through building capacity
- 3. Learning and Development
- USE TM Planning tool How do I plan?
- FOCUS ON EDUCATION TO DRIVE SUMMER How can i achieve this? 1. Create a specific oGIP education cycle only for fruit peak. 2. Ensure the education for potential and high potential is making membership productive and able to raise and match simultaneously. 3. For start up LCs focus on raising education and for one sub-product. 4. Track length of time for membership to perform IMPORTANT! 5. Ensure strong organizational and operational induction into AIESEC for contribution to summer
- LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT However tempting it is to give a lot of webinars or booklet to your membership. Remember that we provide experiential learning in AIESEC. Learning from doing
- FOCUS ON EDUCATION TO DRIVE SUMMER What kind? What kind of education cycle to create for LCVPs and Team Leaders? Teaching and Marketing knowledge Online and Offline attraction and converstion oGIP Sales knowledge Team Minimums Implementation Complete Supply and Demand awareness Attraction and conversion of EPs Matching Process Delivering on country partnerships Continued Raising and Matching knowledge Weekly updates on current supply Delivering Quality Experiences APRIL APRIL&MAY JUNE
View more >