out of 8
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. DEEPAK CHOPRA PRESENTED BY. JORGE RAMIREZ
- 2. BIOGRAPHY: DEEPAK CHOPRA Born October 22, 1947 in New Delhi India. In 1969 he graduated all India of medical of science. In the 70s he moved to America and worked as a doctor. In the 80s he began to practice transcendental meditations, and started Chopra Center of wellbeing. Alternative medicine advocate, physician, public speaker, writer. Chopra speaks and writes regularly about metaphysics, the study of consciousness and Vedanta philosophy. He is a philosophical idealist, arguing for the primacy of consciousness over matter and for purpose and intelligence in nature that mind. His main focuses are spirituality, consciousness, and science.
- 3. DEEPAK & PSYCHOLOGY I. Deepak describes consciousness as being both science and spiritual, in the end both becoming dualism. II. Deepak believes in alternative therapies such as yoga, mindfulness meditation, and Ayuveda. III. Deepak in relations to psychology is that he is a developmental, cognitive, existentialism, and humanistic. IV. Deepak is a strong believer of Holistic healing, and applying western medicine with Hinduism healing.
- 4. HOLISTIC PSYCHOLOGY Holistic psychology is a theoretical & practical integration of physical, mental, and spiritual, within a physical and social context. Holistic Medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person -- body, mind, spirit, and emotions -- in the quest for optimal health and wellness. Holistic Medicine believe: Holistic medicine is also based on the belief that unconditional love and support is the most powerful healer and a person is ultimately responsible for his or her own health and well-being.
- 5. SPIRITUALITY Spirituality is a broad concept with room for many perspectives. In general, it includes a sense of connection to something bigger than ourselves, and it typically involves a search for meaning in life. Spiritual healing: in a personal perception spiritual healing is when we heal in a body form, psychical form, and a spirit form. Types of spiritual healing: prayer, meditation, yoga, tribal worship, native worship, ancient practices, art, music, dances, herb, natural remedies,
- 6. PERCEPTION ON DEEPAK CHOPRA Deepak has contributed in the field of Psychology by adding spirituality, mindful thinking, and conciseness awareness to field of psychology. Deepak has opened the doors too ancient medicine and therapy healing, in the 21st century. Deepak has thought our modern society too search for conciseness within us all, and to find our inner healing, happiness, and to find our greatest potentials, and to achieve calmness and in our journey, maybe in our journey we will find the answers to our questions.
- 7. PERCEPTION ON HOLISTIC Holistic in general has been around for centuries, and it has its fundamental healings from many ancient civilizations. My ancient civilizations knew of holistic medicine, before the dawn of religion, and before the age of science, philosophy, and technology. Native Americans and Aboriginal Natives knew the healing of holistic medicine and holistic practice.
- 8. PERCEPTION ON SPIRITUALITY I. You should perceived spirituality as how ever you want it to be, you are the manifestation of your own mind, body, and spirit. II. Deepak has shown us that being consciously aware of our spiritual being we can achieve inner happiness, good health, and untold riches, its up too us on what we seek in our journey, and
View more >