Post on 30-May-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Your partner in IEQ solutions http://sahabatnanotech.blogspot.com Sahabat Nanotech
2. Contents About Sahabat Nanotech 1 IEQ, does it matter to you? 2 Nanomax Clean Revolution 3 Testimonials 4 3. About Sahabat Nanotech
- Sahabat Nanotechis an environmental technology company. We market nanotechnology based product application working to improve the quality ofindoorair by givingprotectionto its occupants from adversehealth riskscaused by the presence of moulds, bacteria, viruses, allergens, cigarette odors, fumes, VOCs and other airbornecontaminants .
- We employ a breakthrough method in managinghygieneby the use ofnanotechnology.We provide assessment, tests and consultation to helping youimprove yourIndoor Environmental Quality.
4. IEQ, does it matter to you?
- What is IEQ?
- IEQ orIndoor Environmental Qualityis a term referring to the air qualitywithin and around buildings and structures, especially as itrelates to the health and comfort of building occupants.
- IEQ can be affected bymicrobialcontaminants(mold, bacteria),gases(including carbon monoxide, radon, volatile organic compounds),particulates , or any mass orenergy stressorthat can induceadverse health conditions.
www.wikipedia.org 5. IEQ, does it matter to you? Malaysia IEQ Standards At present There is no enforcement of IEQ at present. However, the Department of Safety and Health, Ministry of Human Resources had issued aCode of Practice On Indoor Air QualityISBN 983.2014.51.4 JKKP: GP(1)05/2005 General duties Section 15 of OSHA 1994 : General duties of employers and self-employed persons to their employees. Laws of Malaysia, Act 514 Occupational Safety and Health 1994 6. IEQ, does it matter to you? Parameters Indicator Indoor Environment Environmental Tobacco Smoke The most common type B Physical conditions Air temp, velocity,humidity C A Chemical contaminants CO2, CO, Formaldehyde E Radiation radon D Biological Agents Mites, viruses, spores 7. IEQ, does it matter to you? Common Pollutants found Indoor Environment Mold Induce bacteria growth VOC Hairspray, pesticides, chemicals, Asthmatic attack Tobacco Smoke Asthmatic attack , second-hand smoke, cancer Viruses
- Viral infection
- Conjunctivitis (Eye-sore)
- Skin infection
- Respiratory infection
- URTI (Upper Respiratory Tract Infection)
- LRTI (Lower Respiratory Tract Infection)
- TB (Tuberculosis)
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Food poisoning E.Coli
8. IEQ, does it matter to you? Bacteria Dust VOC Mold Mites Allergens What is on a surface? After suspended in the air for a period of time,these fine particulates clings onto a surface. Surface Indoor Environment Surface contamination 9. IEQ, does it matter to you? Cleaning method Manual, spray, soak, ultrasonic Cleaning a surface: Method and consideration
- Among the type of cleaning agents
- Aqueous solvent, turpentine, waxes
- Specificchemicalsfor different type of surfaces
Durability How often required Removing stainRemoving Odor Protects 10. Nanomax - Clean Revolution
- Experience a new concept in hygiene management
11. Nanomax - Clean Revolution Nanotechnology isthe understanding and control of matterat dimensions between approximately 1 and 100 nanometers, where unique phenomena enable novel applications. Encompassing nanoscale science, engineering, and technology, nanotechnology involvesimaging, measuring, modeling, and manipulating matter at this length scale . A nanometer is one-billionth of a meter . A sheet of paper is about 100,000 nanometers thick; a single gold atom is about a third of a nanometer in diameter. Dimensions between approximately 1 and 100 nanometers are known as thenanoscale . Unusualphysical, chemical, and biological properties can emerge in materials at the nanoscale . These properties may differ in important ways from the properties of bulk materials and single atoms or molecules. human What is nanotechnology? 12. Nanomax - Clean Revolution In chemistry,photocatalysisis the acceleration of a photoreaction in the presence of a catalyst. In catalysed photolysis, light is absorbed by an adsorbedsubstrate. Inphotogenerated catalysis , thephotocatalytic activity (PCA)depends on the ability of the catalyst to create electronhole pairs, which generate free radicals(hydroxyl radicals: OH)able to undergo secondary reactions. Commercial application of the process is calledAdvanced Oxidation Process (AOP). Chlorophyll of plants is a type of photocatalyst. Photocatalysis compared to photosynthesis, in which chlorophyll captures sunlight to turn water and carbon dioxide into oxygen and glucose,photocatalysis creates strong oxidation agent to breakdown any organic matter to carbon dioxide and waterin the presence of photocatalyst, light and water. What is photocatalysis? Photocatalysis Photosynthesis 13. Nanomax - Clean Revolution How does Nanomax works? Photocatalysis in action Decomposition taking place under the light. Turning it into harmless water vapour & carbon dioxide Coating Special coating technique to apply the nanomaterials onto surfaces Exposure to light Lit the area and let it expose to light MinimizingMaintenance Minimize the use of chemical and manpower to maintaining hygiene 14. Nanomax - Clean Revolution bacteria virus odor mold VOC surface nanomaxcoating contaminants source of light How does Nanomax works? 15. Nanomax - Clean Revolution Nanomax contains nano-scaled Ti0 2(titanium dioxide) and Ag (nano silver), a safe substancethat is activated intohydroxyl radicalswhile in the presence of light (room lighting, natural sunlight). It does not deplete easily and provides a semi-permanent protection that lasted under a minimum 1 year warranty. Providing you with theanti-bacterial, anti-odor, anti-mold, anti-VOC and anti-viral features,the protection you will likely appreciate while being indoor. Nanomax coatings is a specific process of applying the liquid of Ti02 (titanium dioxide) and Ag (nano silver) onto surfaces of fabrics, leather, glasses, tiles, metal and walls. The base substance is embedded onto surfaces by using a high-pressure compressed air application, forming a very thin, hard film that gives lasting protection against surface contaminants. How will Nanomax reduce my costs? Nanomaxutilizes the readily available source of light in your indoor environment.The continuous protection cycle continues for a year or more. All you need to do is vacuum cleaning and wiping using damp cloth or mop. No more chemicals needed. WithNanomax , only small amount of water is used for cleaning. How does Nanomax works? What is aNanomax coating? 16. Nanomax - Clean Revolution Utilizing the strong oxidation strength of hydroxyl radical, photocatalytic oxidation can effectively disinfect, deodorize, and purify air, water, and different surface area. 0.54 0.76 Iodine 0.80 1.1 Bromine 0.90 1.2 Oxygen 1.0 1.4 Chlorine 1.1 1.5 Chlorine Dioxide 1.2 1.7 Permanganate 1.3 1.8 Hydrogen Peroxide 1.5 2.1 Ozone 1.9 2.6 Sulfate Radical 2.1 2.8 Hydroxyl Radical Relative Oxidizing Power (CI 2 =1.0) Oxidation Potential (volts) Compound 17. Features of Features 1 Removes common contaminant 2 Stay Fresher with long-lasting effects 3 Energy Savings 99.9% efficiency 1 year warranty easy cleaning process 18. Nanomax - Clean Revolution
- Some quick facts about Nanomax
- Nanomax contains titanium dioxide and silver, the same material that is used daily in our make-ups and medication cream.
- Nanomax totally removes the odor of durian and other offensive smells from inside your car.
- Nanomax simplify cleaning works. You would need less of chemicals and your precious time to get the job done.
- Nanomax enhances and protect an environment with its continuous and lasting effect.
anti odor anti bacteria anti mold non toxic 19. Testimonials
- Anti-bacterial Test Singapore PSB Corporation
- Anti-bacterial Test SIRIM QAS International Sdn Bhd
- Anti-odor Test, Anti-fungal Test & Anti Bacterial Test Japan Spinners Inspecting Foundation
- Anti-Bird Flu Test Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine
- Testimonials from Ministry of Health, Hospital Kuala Lumpur , Salam Medical Centre, Cycle & Carriage Bintang Bhd and Cycle & Carriage Automobiles Sdn Bhd
20. Thank You !