Post on 01-Nov-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSlides from the Feb '10 Copywriting Workshop.
- powerful copy
3. 4. 5.
- 7deadly sins
7. 8. 2.We we we 9. 10.
- 3.So what?
- 4.What do you want me to do?
- powerful copy
- know, think, do
- Cox & cox postcard
- Isabella Oliver
- are you writing to?
- Solutions people
- canfeelin their
- You can say the right thing
- about a product or service. And
- nobody will listen. Youve got to
- say it in such a way that people
- will feel it in their gut. Because if
- they dont, nothing will happen.
- William Bernbach,Advertising Guru
- The painful exercise!
36. a ttention i nterest d esire c onviction a ction 37.
38. 39. 40. 41.
- Introducing the UKs only specialist documentation sector recruitment agency.
- Announcing our lowest price yet for
- Announcing the most luxurious linen yet. Save 25% when you buybefore1st August
45. Save s every week for the rest ofyourlife! Heres how Invest just one hour of your time discovering how to make your business image work harder for you 46.
- state offer
47. 500 full colour business cards for just 49! Save upto 77% on full colour print Commission freemortgages throughout August! 48.
49. Youve helped them before. Now they needyourhelp again. You know more about printing than most - so youll recognise a great offer when you see one! Youve been a valued customer of Laytons Solicitors for over five years 50.
- peer to peer
51. As a fellow marketing professional myself I know the importance of working with the right partners As a fellow HR executive you know how expensive hiring the wrong people proves to be. As a fellow HR executive I know the impact a slow recruitment campaign will have on your workload. 52.
53. How willyoumake your business grow faster in 2008? Would you like recruiting staff to take up less ofyourtime? 54.
- human interest
55. When I was 21, I was diagnosed with breast cancer I never had time to think about a pension when I was young. Now, time is all I have How often doyoufeel thirsty? Will you stop for a minute to think about it? 56.
57. Start creating marketing thatreally works Communicate the professional image that your business deserves. Your family deserves to sleep safely, so wake up to a few facts about house fires 58.
- identify problem
59. Sick and tired of wasting time reviewing candidates your recruitment consultancy should never have sent you? Is your business image letting you down? 60.
61. Your marketing could be working much, much harder for you. Heres how Would you like to add 160,000+ to your annual turnover? You could be. Heres how Get muchmoreadvertising out ofyourmarketing budget. 62.
- irrefutable logic
63. The more people who know about your business - themore businessyou will get. Yellow Pages - lets tell the world youre here! When advertising is a numbers game, it often adds up to nothing. WebCast - just pay for what you get 64.
- let them in on something
65. Youre one of the very first to know Exclusive offerfor Account Customers only Special preview - for existing customers only Shhhh, its our little secret 66.
- reasons why
67. Three reasons whyyourcompetitors choose Documentation People as their recruitment agency of choice Three ways that you can make an immediate difference to a childs life Three ways that you can take action and feel in control of your grief 68. 69.
- what do they need to know?
- pain triggers
- why do they care?
- do I really want or need this?
- impact of not having?
83. prove the benefits to me 84.
87. a great guide to doing exhibitions - it does what it says on the tin!Margaret MacMillan
88. The power of testimonials 89.
- call toaction
- whats the rush?
- ask for the order
- is focused on the customer
- is painful
- Starts by
- thinking about
- the action
- 2 weeks email support
101. If you found this useful
- Exhibit! How to use exhibitions to grow your business
- 18 thMarch
- Fiona Humberstone runs printing.com in
- Guildford which helps companies win more business from their brand and marketing communications.
- Fiona is the author of the forthcoming
- book: Exhibit Profitably and runs regular
- workshops and events around the
- South East. If youd like to book Fiona
- for a one to one consultation or to speak
- at your company or group please email