master recipe series chocolate cake… · 2019-06-17 · luker chocolate | the master manual m...
Embed Size (px)
M A S T E R R E C I P E S E R I E S
Notes: This recipe delivers the rich Fino de Aroma flavors of the Luker Chocolates in this moist, dense cake. Use the sponge for cake layers, an entremet base or serve warm out of the oven with chocolate sauce and vanilla gelato.
M A S T E R C H O C O L A T E C A K E R E C I P E
Classic dessert, intense flavorYou’ve never tried a chocolate cake like this before: Luker’s Master Chocolate Recipe is simple, but will
create a taste bud explosion.
YIELD: 1-8" layer or 12-3" ramekins
BAKE TIME: 12-15 min
I N G R E D I E N T S
* Luker Chocolate (see chart below)
220g (7.76 oz) Butter, soft
200g (7.05 oz) Egg Yolks
400g (14.11 oz) Egg Whites
220g (7.76 oz) Sugar
70g (2.47 oz) All Purpose Flour
* Fino De Aroma Chocolate Ratios
480g (16.93 oz) Sombra 54% (Luker Cacao Blend)
470g (16.58 oz) Misterio 58% (Luker Cacao Blend)
460g (16.23 oz) Maranta 61% (Luker Cacao Blend)
470g (16.58 oz) Perla 64% (Luker Cacao Blend)
450g (15.87 oz) San Martín 72% (Luker 1906 Single Origin)
I N S T R U C T I O N S
• Melt the chocolate with the butter to 35-45°C (95-113°F).
• At the same time, whip the egg whites with the sugar.
• Add the egg yolks to the first mixture heated to 50-55°C(122-131°F), then add a small amount of the whippedwhites to soften, and then add the rest, stirring with arubber spatula or a scraper.
• Add the sifted flour a little at a time, mixing untiljust combined.
• Bake at 356-374°F in prepared pans for 12-15 minutes oruntil sponge bounces back when pressed lightly in centerof pan.